Fifth time lucky here we come!

Juicy Jen

Jen @ Juicy Detailing
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.juicydetailing.co.uk
As most of you are aware I've been trying to get my hands on an 8P S3 since December last year and after purchasing one which on arrival was not up to the standard I required; the second driving apx 300 miles to Croydon to view one that turned out not to be in the condition stated and the third was perfect except had DSG which did nothing for me.

A few weeks ago Andrew and I popped in to Harrogate Audi to discuss some options available. Speaking with Hayley (New Car Sales Manager) and Chris we discussed purchasing a brand new 61 plate 3 door. We'd been put off Solar Orange due to the previous issues with paint and explained that I wanted something that would show off my work and after looking at what was available we chose Estoral Blue a new Audi colour with black pack.

We left the dealership happy and I spent the night searching the net for an audi in this colour to no avail, however did find similar colours and tbh with black pack it didn't have much show, so we spoke with Hayley the next morning and explained it wasn't going to work and could she see what else was around.

Later that day she came back with a 12 plate exclusive Audi colour that just simply felt right and has definitely been worth the wait. I didn't want to put anything up before as felt it would be jinxed if it was mentioned anywhere seeing the past history hasn't proven to be to good!

Well after two weeks of waiting for it to arrive it landed today from Germany and this was the sneak peek that Chris emailed over....I think you'll agree that this is going to be one absolutely stunning car and I can't wait until we collect it Wednesday evening after work.

96688988.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo555, The Engineer, MartayMcFly and 1 other person
Congratulations, that's looks very nice indeed. I was reading the thread over on Vagoc this morning saying you were waiting for this. Looks like it could be a treat to work on. About time you had some good news on the s3.

I really love this colour!! Gonna look awesome on the S3.

I saw a TT at Poole Audi the other week in this colour and it was stunning!

Juicy green apple!

Nice colour Jen, looking forward to seeing the pics with mods.

Can't say i've seen one before! Looks stunning. Been following this since the Jaffa :) Good luck!

HULK ! love it / all S3's should be mad colours. NO 1 being that nice blue ( not sure of name)

loving the green flying bean im sure your enjoy your shine to make her look fine !

Now i can see what you meant. Java Green with a touch of black no doubt i can see this is going to work.

tumblr_lzgw6egFL41qdjdqdo1_1280.jpg

Ohhhhh that colour!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

It puts a dirty big smile on my face just seeing it :D I remember seeing it on an R8 once and fell in love! Maybe some day ill be able to follow suit!!

Best of luck with this one hope it all goes well!

Never seen that colour before. Congrats and I pray for your sanity's sake that this 1 doesn't throw up any problems!

I'm glad you have gone for a bright colour as I think it will help promote the business more.

Well done Jen.

You will be pleased to know the Jaffa is in good hands and has been faultless up to now during its half week in Scotland inc a lovely thrash with an RS4 near Inverness.
Up in the mountains at the moment and has constantly averaged 27-30 per gallon.

Hope you like this one it looks the part.

Congrats, it's certainly different. Wouldnt it be a marmite colour, you will either love it or hate it. I thought there was a Java green S3 at Stafford Audi, wouldn't they cut you a deal?

I have seen a beautiful colour velvet purple, I bet it's amazing in the flesh?

However I am not moaning as club Suzuka rocks.

Good luck with this project.

HULK ! love it / all S3's should be mad colours. NO 1 being that nice blue ( not sure of name)
Sprint blue?

Great car and colour OP!

Wow Jen! Loving the Java Green, don't know why this colour isn't more popular than it is. I think it is quite simply stunning!!! Will look amazing with the RS3 grille on (just remember that there will have to be holes drilled in it for the air intake). Look forward to seeing more when you get it!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: xx

Oh i do like that. Congratulations Juicy Jen thats a lovely colour, cant wait to see pics of full car with black bits on. Never see a A3 in this colour but have seen a TT on the A3 towards guildford once last summer and it looked absolutely stunning!

Never seen that colour before, but it will look fantastic with the black accents the roof and all of the BE trim will bring.

Glad you got everything sorted out after looking for so long, and can't wait to see pics of it after it's been detailed.

Did you say it was manual ? Not many of us gearbox stirrers left !!

Wow Jen! Loving the Java Green, don't know why this colour isn't more popular than it is. I think it is quite simply stunning!!! Will look amazing with the RS3 grille on (just remember that there will have to be holes drilled in it for the air intake). Look forward to seeing more when you get it!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: xx

Cheers hun...dremel is already to go!

Never seen that colour before, but it will look fantastic with the black accents the roof and all of the BE trim will bring.

Glad you got everything sorted out after looking for so long, and can't wait to see pics of it after it's been detailed.

Did you say it was manual ? Not many of us gearbox stirrers left !!

Definitely a manual .....nice little trip to Cornwall for Easter and then to get her mapped hopefully :racer:

Oooooo just picturing it now freshly detailed by Jen, rs3 grille and some quality pics, that will look sweeeet!! You got there in the end hope you enjoy which I'm sure you will. I'm not envious much.

Mine arrived at the dealer today too, pick up this Friday.:cool:

Good luck will everything and get some pics up.

Cheers
Paul

2 sleepless nights for you then :p

Get some pics up of yours when it's here too :)

Affirmative.
I'm not that far from you guys so will have swing past for a look and get some stuff to keep it all shiney:)
Just need to get this Beemer sold now....

Affirmative.
I'm not that far from you guys so will have swing past for a look and get some stuff to keep it all shiney:)
Just need to get this Beemer sold now....

Sounds like a photoshoot opportunity with an Ibis, a sepang and a java green coming up ;)

Kettle is always on and if Stuarts not eaten them some biscuits as well

Looking forwards to seeing this around Durham. I originally purchased my A3 to enable me to visit my girlfriend who is currently at Stockton campus (320mile round trip). Come September shes right in the city centre, under the viaduct. See you around!

Thats a nice colour & completely different.

love it! this colour with black accents is the one! reminds me of LAMBO :jump:

Lambo-superleggera-side.jpg