Looking for a clean s3

Robust

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm new to this forum and I'm loving all the info and news. Best audi site ever!
I'm selling my GTI and I'm looking for a S3. I have around 15-17k to spend.

Found it so hard to find any nice cars for sale.
Really would love a face lift model, but I be pushing it for 17k.

If anyone is selling a S3 around the south east of England please get in touch.
I have money waiting.....

Thanks

Luke

P.s I hope I've posted this in the right bit.

Hi Luke, welcome to ASN! Hope you enjoy your stay here and that you manage to find the perfect S3! :wub: xx

Shame your not up north as im thinking of selling mine

Define nice!

Straight / standard / reasonably priced?!??!??

Remember at your price point cars may be 3-4 years old so won't necessarily be mint, but if you hang on a bit one will come up with the right options / colour.

Is there a wishlist as such???

Define nice!

Straight / standard / reasonably priced?!??!??

Remember at your price point cars may be 3-4 years old so won't necessarily be mint, but if you hang on a bit one will come up with the right options / colour.

Is there a wishlist as such???

I'm not sure if I should get a older 2007 model for around 15k, So i have some money
left over to spend on a few tasteful mods. Or get a facelift model for around 16-17k with
higher mileage.

I'm really looking for no more than 40k on the clock.

I'm after a blue, white, black or silver S3.
But I do love the Sprint blue the most.

I would love the car to have, Sat-nav, Bluetooth, Ipod connection, Flat bottom steering wheel, s3 bucket seats
But I could only wish for all that in my price range. :laugh:

if youre interested in the next couple days my S3 will be up for sale

These are the kind of threads I like to read. Especially as I've got to sell mine now a company car's in the offing.

Too many miles for you with 52k on the clock Robust, but much cheaper! Also with new cam belt / water pump & new discs, pads and premium tyres all round last week...

I'll be sorry to see her go...:sadlike:

These are the kind of threads I like to read. Especially as I've got to sell mine now a company car's in the offing.

Too many miles for you with 52k on the clock Robust, but much cheaper! Also with new cam belt / water pump & new discs, pads and premium tyres all round last week...

I'll be sorry to see her go...:sadlike:

52k is a bit high for me, sorry.

I think i might found a nice sprint blue s3, Its the older shape 2007, but its a good price and low mileage.
Leaves me with a few thousand to spend on bits and bobs. Got a list of stuff I would need to do to it.

Still open to any others.

Hope everything goes well for you Robust, and good luck with your S3 hunt. I love mine, best thing i ever bought lol.

Great news chap, photos/spec? :)

Well it has all the s3 specs with a few extras like sat-nav, ipod connection, upgraded alarm system and lots more.
It's a 2008 Sadly its not a facelift model.

I will try get some photos over the weekend, After I pick it up.

Just found myself a nice dolphin grey s3.
Can't wait to pick it up at the weekend.
Lovely choice of colour it's looks amazing when nice and clean and it's a sunny day, I got mine same colour just over a month ago fully loaded, still smile every time I get Init. Make sure you get photos up