Anybody know this user?

I think it was khandesigns that did Katie Price's. Enkhanz is on the other side of the city and is a much smaller setup.

Wish people wouldnt post mobile ebay links, they showup as passport photo size in browsers lol.

Just send them a message asking them to remove the pic.

did they just not steal it through google? if it shows up

does it really matter
its not showing your reg etc

Wish people wouldnt post mobile ebay links, they showup as passport photo size in browsers lol.

Just send them a message asking them to remove the pic.

lol, Nigel that user your mate (the one you boght the S3 clocks from) :blahblah1:

He had N8's car up before.

This happened to me before, some guy on Ebay used a pic he found on Google of my previous car to advertise his goods - which I didn't even have on my car - but if there is no copyright on the pics, I don't think there's anything can be done about it. He didn't show my reg number, so I wasn't too bothered, but if you aren't happy, as the guys have said, report him to Ebay and see if they will remove it. :wub: xx

Did he :laugh: My seats are currently in Bradford, well just north with MJ, you'll never find my car there :laugh:

you maybe lucky to see a few rs3 about, on top of my head there 8 RS3, 2 blue,1purple, 2 greay, 1 red and 2 black, and now i think rabbits grey rs3 is in bradford lol

Thats all fair and good, but when I left MJs on saturday, there was a guy still ****** as a fart urinating up against the wall :laugh: :ninja: Such a classy place ey :ninja:

Take it as a compliment lol, don't see what the big deal is, he's just using a photo he no doubt found on the net to show what the part he's selling looks like!

Cheers gents. He obviously yanked the pic from my build thread in the RS3 section.

Cheeky b******d. Go get him Shaun!

If you type S3 or RS3 into google images it's amazing how much of the stuff from this site hits the top search lists!

my old e21 somehow ended up on the wiki explanation of "trampdrifting" without my permission.
File:Drifting e21.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
picture is from a drifting day in south west wales at brawdy airfield with me driving sideways at 60odd mph .
this picture was published in an issue of ppc magazine about 20-18 months ago, still showing my reg number........ again without my permission.
if you know ppc mag, was near the front few pages in the thought bubble of the sexy woman in the bath.....

was i bothered? no i was impressed!

id calm down and sit down, your showing yourself up as being a hissy girl!

Last edited:
e21 drifting pics - Google Search

holy sh1t, its the seventh picture! hardly surprising!

i think this superceeds some random guy on ebay using your pic......

like me, i think you posting your pic on a publically accessible forum leads you wide open for people "borrowing" it.