New around these parts despite having used this forum many times before when looking up the answers to VAG related questions I've had. My previous ride was a 2007 A3 2.0T Sportback running Revo 2 and bunch of other customisations, altough I never got around to posting a build thread on here.
Anyway, I'm a South African working in the power utility industry and here is my recently acquired Audi S3 Sportback along with it's specs, future mod plans and few pics.
- 2010 Sportback
- Ibis white
- Panoramic roof
- 35% Lumar tint
- Cell phone preperation
- iPod dock
- Symphony 6-disc frontloader
- Arm rest
- Half leather seats
- S3 standard goodies
Right. So now that the obligatory background and pic(s) are out the way down to my plans for the new car...so far
- Software only for now (most likely Revo), but will likely go 2+ later.
- Check if stock diverter valve is the latest revision
- Check if stock PCV valve is the latest revision
- NGK Iridium BKR7EIX spark plugs
- LED license plate lights
- 5000 or 6000k Xenon foglights (H11)
- Grill frame in gloss black and the rest in matte black
- Front splitter in carbon fibre (or CF vinyl wrap)
- Rear diffuser in carbon fibre (or CF vinyl wrap)
- Stock rims in either black or gunmetal
- Retrofit front footwell lights
- Retrofit rear footwell lights
- Retrofit puddle lights
- White LED festoons for all interior lights
- Aluminium door and gear shifter trim in carbon fibre (or CF vinyl wrap)
- Re-upholster the cloth sections of the seats...unlikely to actually do this unless I find a capable place to do it.
- OEM Rubber bootliner for the boot
Disclaimer: All of the above are subject to change as I go along. Feel free to make suggestions!