S3 Quickshift

M16GJC

Reaction score
My 2007 S3 has the quickshift kit but im not sure about it as it can feel notchy at times especially in 2nd gear.

What are the general feelings on the kit? I have never driven an S3 without the quickshift and I am tempted to have it removed.

Anyone out there that has the quickshift or has had the sae experience as myself?

I have an s3 and think that the changes in to second feel a bit notchy sometimes. I haven't add a kit of any sort to the gear box.

Got told not to bother with the quick shift & get the shifter bushes instead & I love them, keep a look out in my thread & ill update with a review this week

i had the problem with selecting 3rd gear. but then i found a perfect setup and the lower engine mount insert helped. since then no problems at all. works perfect, front back throw is at the shortest point and side 2 side is i think 1/3 from shortest setup.

I have the forge short shifter in my S3 and I LOVE IT!!! one of the best mods I think I have done to the car and have had zero issues with in and its been installed for months!!