Deal has been done?

Fuzzman

Reaction score
Thank you all for your input. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Over the weekend I drove the 3.2Q with DSG and Manual.

Wife and I drove the DSG first and we had the car for about 2 hour. I drove the car round town in D mode and found to be good on mpg. There was no delay time when an other driver let me out. Round a carpark and reversing was no problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Then went down some country lanes where I had it in Manual mode and I found that I could hold the revs about 6000 - 6500 all day ( if did change up at 7500 auto) Had some fun with an BMW. Also had it in S mode where I put my foot down and it when up to the red line then changed up.

Then on to the motorway on the slip road put my foot down on maunal mode by the end of the slip road getting on to the motorway I look down and saw that I was doing 120mph. Then back off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif On the motorway I found with the 3.2 if I was to overtake I sometime left it in D mode and it pick up speed well so in S mode it when even faster.

The ride was good put the DIS to view the mpg and found that on the motorway at about 70 -75mph I was getting a good mpg around 35-38 mpg. In Town I was getting around 27-30mpg. Then the wife got in she found the car very easy to drive. Parking round town and on the motorway.

Then back to the dealer to drive the Manual. The drive was about the same but of course you can change gear when you like but I had the same amout of fun the the manual.
Round town I was getting 24-26mpg and on the motorway I was getting about the same as the DSG.

I done the deal with the DSG box.
Reasons the DSG have a better mpg then the maunal we would mainly drive the car round town. And because of where we go and what we do the DSG would suit as better.

Once again thank you all
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Nice one Franco! I bet you can't wait. Who did they deal at Whetstone Audi for you? Did they throw in any extras? You will have to come round after you have picked it up to go for a spin mate! Congrats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif