Scratch (keyed)

mathu

Reaction score
Don't you just hate people that scratch others cars for no good reason!
Came to the car park at college and found this, not happy !

I got to try find a way to fix this as it the only scratch on the car, the little annoying thing is that yesterday I got my windscreen replaced and two guys asked me what I use to wax the car as it looked shiny,
6792785268_20aec8fa8b_b.jpg

Hi, sorry to read this, it really winds me up that people do this to others cars, hope you get it sorted soon.

Tossers, will never understand this, but then again I am a human who has worked for what we have, unlike these morons who will never own such things without stealing them!

Why do this?!?!?!?
There is some scum out there, just got to hope they keyed it on their way to hospital to receive treatment for terminal aids

Makes my blood boil, this does !!! Jealous barstewards who can't stand seeing other people having cool things go and commit blatant acts of vandalism on decent folks' pride and joy, just because they will never have the brains or the motivation to go out and get themselves a job and be able to buy themselves the things that honest hard work brings. Hope you get it sorted soon, Dude. :( xx

sorry to hear this mate. had my car keyed month ago. was really ****** off. don't get it why do morons do that. i don't mind a scratched bumper on a parking lot or things like that but this is really anoying. got to see what can i do. just chill mate, it's really only thing you can do...

jealous tw*ts man hate when people do this to cars someone did it to my boot on my car was not a happy person at all , if you can feel it with your finger nail clearly then it will more than likely need respraying

That is pure sh*te. Hate seeing that. Think your only long term option is a spray job but in the mean time try Colour Magic. It comes with a scratch stick. Use the stick then layer on the Colour Magic. Best done with a buffer if you can lay your hands on one. It will lessen the scratch but you need to do it regularly. I had to do it to a Lexus I used to lease before I handed it back and I got past the lease car inspector. Good luck

It's ****** annoying, now I'm not sure how to go about fixing it, any ideas?

Not a permanent fix by any means but....

There's a thread on (I think) the 8L forum where a guy had his car keyed and he used a magic marker! He showed before and after pics and you couldn't see it after.

Could be a temp solution until you have the funds for a proper spray job.

could touch the scratch in till you get it painted , the marker pen is a good idea can't see it lasting a long time tho but could work as said as a temp fix

Try doing a search for "Chip X" and then when a link appears for Cupra.net forum and there is a discount code on there....you can specify your car and colour. It will cost about £45 ish but it's well worth it for a temporary cover until you can get it resprayed. You do everything by hand as all you need is supplied in the kit.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Touch pen is a temp fix.

I also hate those losers who have no idea how to buy a decent car by getting themselves a job.

Feeling a bit better now, spent time to make it as good as possible and I think I can live with it now (even though I know it's there!)

6941528565_1989326669_b.jpg

Glad you managed to do something with it.

It's not invisible, but I doubt any casual passer by (or even anyone taking a quick look at your car) would notice it. Decent work.

The older I get, the more I'm in favour of capital punishment... I hope whoever did this to your car dies a slow, painful death as their favourite pets watch.

Good job that, what did you do as the scratch looked pretty deep.

Looks loads better, well done.

Im still wondering whats the reflection is in the picture above your head!?

looks good lad! will have to give my door panel a go. how deep was the scratch?

looks good lad! will have to give my door panel a go. how deep was the scratch?

It look quite deep at first but I scratched it with my nail and a little bit went away so I decided to give this a go before I got it professionally repaired

I think it was worth it not gonna respray it anytime soon now, just gonna have to get my spoiler fitted now