Calling all 3.2 owners, long shot but can you help

leeroywarner

Reaction score
Does anyone have a video of the noise made by a 3.2 with the centre silencer removed? i.e. a straight bit of pipe in its place.

I'm trying to get an idea of how loud it would be compared to standard

Thanks, but I'm after the noise if the centre silencer is removed not a different back box. Or are you saying it sounds just like a supersprint exhaust does?

would say very similar to be honest,most people use upgraded exhausts rather than cut out a resonator so it would be very very hard to find a clip of a 3.2 with just the res removed

thats the thing, I swear there was a clip on here a while back but I can't find it.

so basically same noise as a backbox (that gives you no more power anyway) but only costs £50 to get done. SWEET!

Thanks for the help

why dont you have the cats replaced with 200 cell ones,you gain a bit of noise there and power

you can get 200 cell cats on e-bay for about £100 each,then weld them in place of the old ones (a job i have planned for mine),you will get a slight more volume but will get a few more horses (anywhere from 5-15),do thins alongside removal of the resonator for the win ;)