EM TuningJMB Retrofits
    Neutral

Status

Another Jaffa Arrives…

Hi All,

Just traded in my beloved RS6 after 6 years of ownership & buckets loads of cash & much fun, it was time to let her go…

I thought I’d get myself a Solar Orange S3 as my wife owns a S3 (8L) which I’ve always enjoyed driving that, especially on the country roads where the RS6 can be a bit to cumbersome!!!

As part of the trade in deal I got the Audi stealership to add the tinted windows, paint the wheels black, add the black grill together with adding cruise control.
    I still need to get the front & rear lower valances painted black to finish it off, but I’m debating whether or not to paint the roof & rear roof spoiler Black! What do you folk think??
    I was thinking that if I do decided to paint he roof then to get it wrapped??

Hoping to do the changeover this coming weekend, just waiting for my Reg plate to transfer over.
    Sorry about the quality of the S3 pic the dealer sent me it was taken on an iphone!!!

Cheers,
    Rob

MY12
    Red RS3 | Bucket seats in quilted diamond design & red stitching | Heated seats | Aluminium Styling Pack & Inlays | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose | CD changer | Bluetooth | Phone prep low | AMI | Reversing Sensors | Led interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding & dimming mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | High-beam assist | Adaptive headlights | 8.5J wheels in black & red |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Banana Menace!

Status
    Woohoo Rob, that looks very special! VERY nice choice of car and colour, ..but I can see that you've got good taste, judging by your previous car, lol. Have fun!! :wub xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

2nd Gear

Status
    Wow indeed!

Both cars are lovely! The S3 looks stunning with the black bits!!

Enjoy!
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

Status
    Paintwork looks bang tidy!!
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

3rd Gear

Status
    Superb

Orange is deffo the new black

S.
    5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
    Superb

Orange is deffo the new black
    you mean ibis white? lol

great car/s. lovely color combo. i've always loved solar orange. looks good against black parts.
    forgot to ask, any plans with it?
    s3 Ibis White ... Build Thread

/ Black Grill / FbMfSw / Sunroof / Hill Hold / Armrest / Black Leather-Alcantara interior / Rear Parking Sensors / Heated Seats / Folding Mirrors / Cruise / Rns-e mk2 // ttrs-Brembo Brakes / 12mm spacers / Forge Short + Side Shift / 42dd's / ITG CAI / GfB DV+ / Forge Catch Can / Milltek TBE / Forge Twin IC/ Autotech HpFp / H&R ARB's / WALK / KW v3's / RS4 fpr / Loba&Sachs clutch / Revo Stage 2+ / ...

Reverse Gear

Status
    Really nice car mate

Neutral

Status
    Thanks for your kind comments.

The only plans I have for her at the moment, is to paint the front & rear lower valances Black. I still unsure about a Black Roof though!
    The only other thing I’d like to add are the Rain sensing wipers / Auto lights.

As for any further mods, I’ve said my Mrs that I’m not going to mod this one as the previous 5 cars I’ve owned I’ve spent absolute fortunes on performance mods! So this time I’m going to TRY & resist…. However, rules are made to be broken.

Its going to be strange day on Saturday, saying good bye to the RS – I know I’m going to miss it!!! Then saying hello to the Jaffa….

Ooh, I must remember edit my Signature & Avatar.

Cheers,
    Rob

MY12
    Red RS3 | Bucket seats in quilted diamond design & red stitching | Heated seats | Aluminium Styling Pack & Inlays | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose | CD changer | Bluetooth | Phone prep low | AMI | Reversing Sensors | Led interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding & dimming mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | High-beam assist | Adaptive headlights | 8.5J wheels in black & red |

Neutral

Status
    RS4 looks an absolute monster and the S3 is stunning mate!
    AUDI TTS FOR SALE - ÂŁ17k