Another Jaffa Arrives…

RobRS

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just traded in my beloved RS6 after 6 years of ownership & buckets loads of cash & much fun, it was time to let her go…

RS6s.jpg

I thought I’d get myself a Solar Orange S3 as my wife owns a S3 (8L) which I’ve always enjoyed driving that, especially on the country roads where the RS6 can be a bit to cumbersome!!!

S3s.jpg

As part of the trade in deal I got the Audi stealership to add the tinted windows, paint the wheels black, add the black grill together with adding cruise control. ;)
I still need to get the front & rear lower valances painted black to finish it off, but I’m debating whether or not to paint the roof & rear roof spoiler Black! What do you folk think??
I was thinking that if I do decided to paint he roof then to get it wrapped??

Hoping to do the changeover this coming weekend, just waiting for my Reg plate to transfer over.
Sorry about the quality of the S3 pic the dealer sent me it was taken on an iphone!!!

Cheers,

Woohoo Rob, that looks very special! VERY nice choice of car and colour, ..but I can see that you've got good taste, judging by your previous car, lol. Have fun!! :wub xx

Superb

Orange is deffo the new black
you mean ibis white? lol

great car/s. lovely color combo. i've always loved solar orange. looks good against black parts.
forgot to ask, any plans with it?

Thanks for your kind comments.

The only plans I have for her at the moment, is to paint the front & rear lower valances Black. I still unsure about a Black Roof though!
The only other thing I’d like to add are the Rain sensing wipers / Auto lights.

As for any further mods, I’ve said my Mrs that I’m not going to mod this one as the previous 5 cars I’ve owned I’ve spent absolute fortunes on performance mods! So this time I’m going to TRY & resist…. However, rules are made to be broken. :sly:

Its going to be strange day on Saturday, saying good bye to the RS – I know I’m going to miss it!!! Then saying hello to the Jaffa….

Ooh, I must remember edit my Signature & Avatar.

Cheers,

RS4 looks an absolute monster and the S3 is stunning mate!