Pela 6000 Oil Extractor

Dannykn9

"Cruise My Ride"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Guys thinking of doing an Oil change on my 170pd but do not have the facilities to do a drain.
I came across this extractor called Pela 6000 Water pump extractor, extraction
and a lot of people on other forums swear by this, and the best thing is you can buy it for between £32-£40.

Although I will carry on having my car serviced, I would just like to do my own oil change in between as I see no harm.

Has anyone else heard or even got one of these things?
All opinions welcomed!

Thanks

Reactions: Ash187
they are good but they dont always get to the bottom of the sump,some smart cars dont have sump plugs so you have to use devices like this

they are good but they dont always get to the bottom of the sump,some smart cars dont have sump plugs so you have to use devices like this

I did read this, but a few people elsewhere who tried this unscrewd the bottom to just check and were quite amazed how well it sucked and cleared the oil.
As said I will get the car serviced but this is if you like, just to keep the engine healthier I between.
It would be good to know if other fellow members here have used it.

Yeah i use these. Very quick ,easy and clean way to change your oil.

Yep. I have a set of long low profile ramps so can remove the sump plug if i want. The Pella is very quick and clean way to get the oil out. I used to suck the oil out then remove the sump plug but would at best get a cup full of oil dribble out if i left a jug under the car.

Yep. I have a set of long low profile ramps so can remove the sump plug if i want. The Pella is very quick and clean way to get the oil out. I used to suck the oil out then remove the sump plug but would at best get a cup full of oil dribble out if i left a jug under the car.

Cheers fella,
Have just ordered one so will report back once used.
Thanks for your help mate.