Delivery

RevoKev

in the fast lane
Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com
Just rang the dealers, me car has left the factory, he said 5-10 days for delivery, can't believe its finally goin to be here after 5 months waiting!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Car details?

5 Months?! I've just ordered a Sportback and the ETA is about 10 weeks.

This is going to be long 5-10 days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
the ETA is about 10 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's the standard time that seems to get quoted. My (2.0TDi) order placed on 23.2.05 goes back on a weekly basis with no confirmed delivery date in sight. Current ETA is 18.5.05 but the emphasis is heavily on the E part of ETA. At this rate I'll end up with a 55 plate.

Has anyone received a diesel Sportback recently and if so, when was the order placed?

Ordered mine on the 19th March but the dealer had run out of allocation for March/April.

Got a call this morning to say it was just being ordered on the Audi computer!

I should get a build date in the next few days.

I was hoping for delivery mid June.

Woo hoo! Looks like my long-awaited Sportback will be with me on (or about) 20th May. Elapsed time just short of 3 months.

Is it sick to get excited about a diesel?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Woo hoo! Looks like my long-awaited Sportback will be with me on (or about) 20th May. Elapsed time just short of 3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mines due on the 20th too... being delivered directly to me at work apparently /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif although I was rather looking forward to a drive back from Reading in it... ah well will have to just take the afternoon off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Still no sign, icelink plus arrived this morning so I'm totally tormented now........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif