2006 A3 S-Line Bulbs quick question..

jon_s

Reaction score
I'm going to get shot for this on my second ever post! Sorry!

Used the search tool but there are so many flaming questions it is unreal ha! I'll add another..

Right bought myself a 2006 A3 S-Line,

Now I've searched many sites to see what bulbs I need and they all contradict themselves to be honest (Car is coming Friday so I can't check)

I make it that I need, H11 for Fogs as it is S-Line, H7 for Main Beam, W5W or 501 for Sidelight ? Dipped Beam I can't find a true answer to, some say it is H7 again, others say it is H1, I'm thinking they are H7's as well?

Can anyone confirm the correct ones please? Just wanted to jump the gun get them ordered before the car comes.

I am going to buy the Philips Diamond Vision 5000k for the Main, Dipped & Fogs, They don't make them for the 501(W5W) so I am thinking of going for these LED on the link below so they shouldn't look too much out of place with the 5000k's ?
Bulbs: AUDI / A3 HATCHBACK / 2006 (06)

The Philips Diamond Visions seem to get a lot of people raving so I think that is the way I am going to go.

Again sorry for another topic on this,

Thanks in advance for any help,

Regards,
Jon

Hi fella, and wlcome to the forum.

Dipped beam and main beam are both H7, so your assumption is correct.

Get some pics up when you get your new toy. Word of warning, modding is like a tube of pringles "once you pop, you just can't stop!!"

Thanks for that buddy!

Hopefully the car is here Friday, I'm away then until early next week so I don't even get to have a quick spin :-( but I will have some shots up hopefully next week, Including some rig shots :)

Regards,
Jon

Top choice mate. Just to give you more reassurance my A3 is a late 2006 and my fogs are H11, dipped/main beam are H7.