2013-audi-a3-hatchback-leaked-images_100383116_l.jpg

2013-audi-a3-hatchback-leaked-images_100383120_l.jpg

2013-audi-a3-hatchback-leaked-images_100383119_l.jpg

2013-audi-a3-hatchback-leaked-images_100383123_l.jpg
All the details can be found here:

2013 Audi A3 Hatchback Leaked

Last edited:
Reactions: FranA3, JNP, J.R. and 2 others
You know what? That's not bad. Slowly getting used to the rear lights. Still not a fan of the position of the sat Nav screen.

Much better that I thought it was going to be though TBH.

Infact, I'll say that that's a tidy looking motor!

Nice outside. Not a fan of the dash AT ALL!! Centre console etc I do like however.

Last edited:
Not bad, like the crease line on the side :)

i like it, but the front grille are getting worse i think. they use to look so mean which is why i liked them in the 1st place. now its just too friendly looking ha ha

Looks like an A1 once it's reached Puberty.....

Agreed, I like the look of it. Again not over keen on the pop-up screen in the centre of the dash but this is the way Audi are going at the moment. It's similar to the A1 and the new Q3 so it's no great surprise. I think I could live with it. So perhaps my next car, after the one that has just arrived in the country today, will be yet another A3 but a Sportback version when it becomes available.

I hope the s versions look more aggresive...when is the sportback going to be launched?

Think they went to the Porsche school of design, looks very samey, like a larger A1.
Looks alright but hardly ground breaking.

Now these pics look lovely.... I quite like it....The fact that it also has the same alloy wheels As my current A3 I have at the moment has put a big smile on my face :). Hopefully it will come with these alloys standard when it comes out and I'll wont have to change my alloys for years to come:).

Maybe not thou....who knows.
I'm loving the orange and black leather seats with orange stitching .... Lovely:wub:. I'm missing the round fog lights thou...Ain't feeling the square ones...:noway:. Loving the rear lights ....reminds me of the Audi a6 avant rear lights.

Still ain't feeling the wing mirrors ...But after time I think they will grow on me.....

9/10 for me .......

Like all of it.

Wonder if water still p!sses into the cabin when you drop the windows after a shower.
:think:

Reactions: canham
Looks alright from the outside, but the dashboard looks terrible compared to the existing set up with the sat nav built in.

i like it. not too big a change from the current model but a fresh update. intereted to see/know what the shadow line is towards the bottom of the door. also noticed there is no protection strip on the door panels. lets hope all models get the DRL's!! the revised A5 ones look ver nice :wub:

Mmmm! I'm still undecided. Better than the first pics, but again I'm not a fan of the screen. I think they should shelve the 2 piece back lights and save them for the sportback. Loving the front and the door crease though. Now we need to know what it'll look like in sepang with the alu pack.

Very, very nice. Makes the 8P look like something Barney Rubble would knock about in:)

i like it. not too big a change from the current model but a fresh update. intereted to see/know what the shadow line is towards the bottom of the door. also noticed there is no protection strip on the door panels. lets hope all models get the DRL's!! the revised A5 ones look ver nice :wub:

All models will get DRLs as the are required by law but I doubt will all get LED DRLs. Probably the same setup as existing with them being standard on some models and options on the others. At least that way purchasers get the choice because not everyone likes the LEDs.

Love the exterior bring on the SB BE

Oh AAAAAnd it's got useable cupholders LOL

new sportback a saloon ?

No, they're calling that a 'notchback'. There's going to be a Mini Countryman style softroader (somewhere below an Q3), and a pick-up too. And a Sportback AND Avant. Not really, but there is meant to be like 6 variants.

All models will get DRLs as the are required by law but I doubt will all get LED DRLs. Probably the same setup as existing with them being standard on some models and options on the others. At least that way purchasers get the choice because not everyone likes the LEDs.

Pretty sure DRLs are coming in as legal requirements for 2012/13 models, aren't they?

No, they're calling that a 'notchback'. There's going to be a Mini Countryman style softroader (somewhere below an Q3), and a pick-up too. And a Sportback AND Avant. Not really, but there is meant to be like 6 variants.
thanks for the info
but they are stupid ( not you )

thanks for the info
but they are stupid ( not you )

Only the saloon being called 'notchback' is actual info, I made the others up. I think it's a 3dr, cabrio, sportback and notchback (so 2, 3, 4 and 5 dr).

Reactions: nally
Wow this is what i will be trading in for in 2 years time. Love it!!

not liking the look of the inside. the dash looks too plain and ugly... the sat nav pop up looks tacky and the passenger side just looks like a bit off a park bench.
the outside is ok but just looks like a bigger A1... its lost its muscular lines and looks more feminine now
lets see what it comes out like

Im a bit indifferent about it at the mo, these pics haven't blown me away. Nice and modern looking but it needs to be a bit more aggressive! Still, I cant wait to see one driving around, im sure ill grow to love it.

yeah i like that , loving the front headlights exactly the same as the new A4/A5 etc.. and the rear lights too the same