New 1.8 tfsi ordered

DAZZA1

Reaction score
Hi folks , only joined today , 1 st thread , so go easy , lol, my new1.8 tfsi sportback in sport spec, arrives next month , will defo get it remapped , just wondering how long i should wait until i get it done? And whose a good company to remap it? Thanks

Nice - going to be a long month waiting for that to turn up!

In my opinion it is good to get used to a cars standard performance before you remap - you'll appreciate it more. Saying that, I probably wouldn't wait more than 1k miles though, should be plenty of time for everything to settle in.

Don't know anything about the 1.8T's but I imagine you'll be looking at the usual suspects of Revo, Shark or Bluefin for a remap.

I went for ice silver with heated full leather seats , electric seats, bluetooth, xenon headlights with daytime leds.

how long ago did you order?

Is it cerrtain peice part lead times that are causing the delay or is it manufacturing lead times generally? Just wondered if all the models are getting behind schedule or if the non-black editions are moving through production more swiftly?

I ordered it just before christmas, im in surrey but ive ordered it from yourkshire