Bumper scuff

pint

Reaction score
Picked this up today.

516e101e-5796-615b.jpg

516e101e-57a4-4d90.jpg

516e101e-57b0-75e7.jpg

516e101e-57bc-b7ff.jpg

Top 2 marks in the first pic seem almost like tiny creases? Rest seem like scratches & scuffs.
What's peoples opinions on the repair of this? Can i get out any by hand polishing or is it going to need a body shop.

Body shop all the way my friend.

Pics 2 and 3 need to be sanded down, filled if it needs it and then sprayed.

How did you do it?

Damn it! What's the expected cost?

Reversing out of parking space and some old biddy across from me decided to pull out whilst I was reversing so I took my eye off what I was doing and nudged the land rover behind me. Barely touched it and it was un marked.

Hmmm it all depends where you go.

When somebody hit my old car whilst it was parked, it looked like the second pic. They took full liability. When it got to the approved Audi bodyshop, the quote was just over a 1k. As I wasn't paying I didn't care. If I had to pay I'm sure I could have got it cheaper.

From your damage you must have left a mark of some sort on the other car. Either way I Hope you did the right thing and at least left a note on his car with your details.

have you taken it to a detailer/valeter yet that might come out with a bit of a buff matey take it to a paintshop as a last resort even a paintshop might be able to get that out with a buff give it a try first