nice A3 with BBS rims

not my cup of tea... sorry!
There the type of rims you normally see on a modded car whilst on holiday in Spain. Man why can't they ever get it right with the mods out there?
looks like a suspension collapse too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nah, spoke wheels like that are for stretch limo's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
they aer seriously hard to get hold of.

[/ QUOTE ]

wonder why... who the feck is gonna stock em? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Those wheels are horrible.

You see them on 10 year old BMW's and,obviously because they are a bitch to clean,they are always filthy.

Nice wheels should be easily cleaned wheels,so they stay looking nice.

Erm... I like it! (wouldnt wanna own it though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Erm... I like it! (wouldnt wanna own it though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like those wheels as well but I'm a VW man myself which would explain it.

Saw a lotta those wheels on VW's at Scottish VAG show and yeh they looked great, especialyl on the lovely black Mark1 Cabrio Golf.

But i think they look terrible on that A3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

YOURS!

Don`t look too bad and im sure would look good in person.

But they belong on a smooth euro mk 1/2 golf!

Looks pony.

DSC04221.jpg

Must admit until I joined this forum I never even noticed what wheels cars had!

Prefer something that looks more OEM personally. Even better are invisible mods that make your car faster, rather than ones that make it look faster.

Nothing worse than a 1.6 with S-Line style kit and 19" wheels. Reminds me of fat people who get weight saving carbon fibre tax discs for their bikes, or blokes in villages who shave their heads to look hard...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like those wheels as well but I'm a VW man myself which would explain it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to be into the VeeDub scene before moving to Audi. Although the wheels are nice they'd def look much better on a mk1 / mk2 golf

I love flash alloys, But i dont like the ones on that pic ( Sorry owner )

Its just isnt happening.

I can see its different and it stands out from the crowd, But for the wrong reason !