Volks AutosSky Insurance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 69
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: If youre looking for an un-marked S3 then stay clear of this one, and Coulsdon Audi..

  1. #1
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570

    If youre looking for an un-marked S3 then stay clear of this one, and Coulsdon Audi..

    After the problems with the Solar Orange Sportback, we went on the hunt for another Solar Orange S3

    So about a week ago we found this one



    i started conversing with an Adele and we agreed a deal. From the begining i had explained the problems we had experienced with the SB and that the car would be used for promoting Juicy Detailing.

    She was desperate to take a deposit off me, but i had another one of "those feelings"..

    So last weekend we dropped the 2 girls off in the West Midlands with their Dad and decided to drive from Birmingham to Coulsdon Audi in Croydon. I emailed Adele to say we were coming down as we didnt want a repeat of the last time and left it at that.

    When we arrived the S3 was parked outside looking absolutely perfect. A salesman came over and we mentioned we'd been speaking to Adele and he said he had the keys as it was hid demo.

    So we had the keys, and he went off to shovel some snow..

    Jen went to inspect the car and it was far from perfect.

    3 out of 4 alloys are/were kerbed

    There were 2 gouges in the bottom valance of the front bumper

    But worst of all there is was cut mark in the rear bumber in near the rear arch!!!!!!

    It was like someone had taken a steak knife (i used to be a butcher) and hit the outer edge of the bumper..

    At this point i saw RED and Jen was gutted. I said to Jen i cant ******** believe this, after everything ive told Adele about our experience with their competitor you would of thought they would of made sure the car was spot on. The damage to both bumpers would mean that both bumpers would need repainting, making this car and even worse prospect than the first one.

    Ok in their defence wed just decided to drive to see the car at 1pm that day, but surely a demo shouldnt be in the state that this car was/is in. I just wish id taken photos.

    At this point we jumped back into the car and rang Adele..

    "shes outside with a customer", and hour later i rang again and was told "shes outside with a customer" to which i replied, "she must be bloddy cold is shes been outside all of this time" and put the phone down.

    Between 2.30/3.00pm when we left and 4.45pm i rang every 30-40 mins and no one could speak to me.

    Eventually Adele rang us at 4.45pm to apologise, she didnt have time to speak to us and give us the impression that we were in the wrong by driving down there.. FFS i came to buy a car off you lady!!!!!!!

    She said she could do no more than aplogise, and would ring me on Monday..

    So guess what???????

    Its now wednesday and im not heard from Adele so ive posted this on here and i am going to email a link to the thread to anyone and everyone i can find on the Coulsdon Audi website. Give them 24 hours to contact me, then im going to Audi UK.

    So do yourselves a favour, and dont bother ringing Adele or anyone else at Couldson Audi as theyre always outside shovelling snow

    For the record we bought a brand new Black Edition S3 thats due in March from Harrogate Audi, so if youre in the market for a new Audi then get in touch with Hayley Keatinge the New Car Sales Manager as she is a very generous girl
    Last edited by ABYSS; 15th February 2012 at 19:20.
    W8 Performance, N8, Ash187 and 7 others like this.



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    mojo555's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    281
    Sounds like some dealers just not interested, i too have been looking for an s3 but the dealers are way off on price, i have however after reccomend from Paul who was recommended from yourself spoken and done a deal with Hayley....thankyou and thanks to paul....
    Past cars.....

    52 Leon cupra r
    54 Mini cooper s works
    05 golf gti
    07 type r
    57 R32
    08 leon cupra k1
    Red S3 sportback now gone..
    11 A4 136 diesel black edition

    Current...

    S3 sportback Ibis white pan roof..
    nice to be back after diesel power

  4. #3
    flying oyster's Avatar
    flying oyster

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    wimbledon
    Posts
    545
    Cant understand the mentality of it piss poor customer service glad you got your car sorted in the end and good to name and shame wish you luck with your new aquisition

  5. #4
    warren_S3's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,201
    Audi dealerships on the M4 corridor and South of it are generally awful. I've visited Reading, Swindon, Poole, Newbury, Canterbury and they've all been various flavours of $h1t through to bildge.

    I absolutely love the product, but the arrogant, complacent, aloof, condescending and demeaning service you receive from these predominantly self interested morons is a disgrace to the brand, and can ultimately only end badl for both parties. If it wasn't for Brian Clements in Newbury I'd have defected after 20 years of VAG.

    Whenever I go to events where Audi UK are present them seem great people, the problem in franchised dealerships is they don't really care about what sign is over the door as long as the commission keeps coming in.

    I'm very tempted to use independents for servicing as my skin crawls just being in their dealership. There isn't a more unpleasant way to spend £150 an hour +VAT other than maybe being scammed by Nigerian web pirates.

    Im so sorry to hear of your woes, it's unforgivable really. I'd get Audi UK involved immediately as having expectations for these dealerships tends to be a dead loss and a waste of good breath. Good luck.
    Last edited by warren_S3; 16th February 2012 at 06:14.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

    On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

    Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

  6. #5
    leach76's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    sheffield
    Posts
    304
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    After the problems with the Solar Orange Sportback, we went on the hunt for another Solar Orange S3

    So about a week ago we found this one



    i started conversing with an Adele and we agreed a deal. From the begining i had explained the problems we had experienced with the SB and that the car would be used for promoting Juicy Detailing.

    She was desperate to take a deposit off me, but i had another one of "those feelings"..

    So last weekend we dropped the 2 girls off in the West Midlands with their Dad and decided to drive from Birmingham to Coulsdon Audi in Croydon. I emailed Adele to say we were coming down as we didnt want a repeat of the last time and left it at that.

    When we arrived the S3 was parked outside looking absolutely perfect. A salesman came over and we mentioned we'd been speaking to Adele and he said he had the keys as it was hid demo.

    So we had the keys, and he went off to shovel some snow..

    Jen went to inspect the car and it was far from perfect.

    3 out of 4 alloys are/were kerbed

    There were 2 gouges in the bottom valance of the front bumper

    But worst of all there is was cut mark in the rear bumber in near the rear arch!!!!!!

    It was like someone had taken a steak knife (i used to be a butcher) and hit the outer edge of the bumper..

    At this point i saw RED and Jen was gutted. I said to Jen i cant ******** believe this, after everything ive told Adele about our experience with their competitor you would of thought they would of made sure the car was spot on. The damage to both bumpers would mean that both bumpers would need repainting, making this car and even worse prospect than the first one.

    Ok in their defence wed just decided to drive to see the car at 1pm that day, but surely a demo shouldnt be in the state that this car was/is in. I just wish id taken photos.

    At this point we jumped back into the car and rang Adele..

    "shes outside with a customer", and hour later i rang again and was told "shes outside with a customer" to which i replied, "she must be bloddy cold is shes been outside all of this time" and put the phone down.

    Between 2.30/3.00pm when we left and 4.45pm i rang every 30-40 mins and no one could speak to me.

    Eventually Adele rang us at 4.45pm to apologise, she didnt have time to speak to us and give us the impression that we were in the wrong by driving down there.. FFS i came to buy a car off you lady!!!!!!!

    She said she could do no more than aplogise, and would ring me on Monday..

    So guess what???????

    Its now wednesday and im not heard from Adele so ive posted this on here and i am going to email a link to the thread to anyone and everyone i can find on the Coulsdon Audi website. Give them 24 hours to contact me, then im going to Audi UK.

    So do yourselves a favour, and dont bother ringing Adele or anyone else at Couldson Audi as theyre always outside shovelling snow

    For the record we bought a brand new Black Edition S3 thats due in March from Harrogate Audi, so if youre in the market for a new Audi then get in touch with Hayley Keatinge the New Car Sales Manager as she is a very generous girl
    In what way is she generous ?

    Shoddy service mate especially from a dealer you dont expect it and they deserve to lose the sale

  7. #6
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by leach76 View Post
    In what way is she generous ?

    Shoddy service mate especially from a dealer you dont expect it and they deserve to lose the sale
    We dealt with Harrogate Audi last year on a used car and they were spot on, but the new car dept has impressed us even more.

    Im more than willing to praise them, but that doesnt include mentioning anything about Hayleys generosity



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  8. #7
    brough74's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thinking of selling my S3 so buy mine instead lol but it is crap when you drive all that way to look at a car and its not as described
    S3 gone but not forgotten, now on a Golf R

  9. #8
    Graham89's Avatar
    Derv Perv

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Chelmsford, Essex
    Posts
    305
    Shameful and I hope the garage read this! Shame on you Adele and Coulsdon Audi.



  10. #9
    Blackie's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    634
    I cant believe it either mate but i tell ya. Your rant will seem like nothing if theres owt wrong with mine when i pick it up

    I will be ripping someone a new arsehole

  11. #10
    PaulAr's Avatar
    S3 (8P)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Posts
    4,044
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo555 View Post
    Sounds like some dealers just not interested, i too have been looking for an s3 but the dealers are way off on price, i have however after reccomend from Paul who was recommended from yourself spoken and done a deal with Hayley....thankyou and thanks to paul....
    Yep, Harrogate seem to have it right.

    Helpful, prompt, professional and the cars are not only available, but well priced.
    I like this no bull****, best price, approach, thats why I ordered a car from them.

    So far Hayley and Chris have been refreshing to deal with.
    Recommended.

    cheers
    Paul
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

    Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

    BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

  12. #11
    rOb_A's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    cheshire
    Posts
    1,485
    i have dealer near me ( yes you !! in the WA2 area, if your reading this) that is an anti-sales department. they sister companies in the area that are much better to deal with. will check out harrogate audi now, as i'm possibly in the market also. no S3 though
    Last edited by rOb_A; 15th February 2012 at 21:27.

  13. #12
    Adam.'s Avatar
    Meow.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    634
    I have struggled with every dealer in Scotland. They never took me serious or seemed the slightest bit interested in taking my money.

    Shameful.

  14. #13
    Sheikh's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    658
    Visited Audi in Guildford today and was over the moon with the service I received. Although it may have been because i was dealing with the sales manager.
    55' BMW 330Cd M Sport
    The ones that have been left behind:
    • 2004 VW Golf R32
    • 2004 Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport
    • 2000 BMW 318i M Sport
    Private plate for sale: Y 7RYY

  15. #14
    A13
    A13's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Sussex, UK
    Posts
    80
    It is quite amazing how customer service differs between dealerships. My local for example, Crawley Audi, are bloody useless.

    Southend Audi on the other hand were brilliant..
    Sheikh likes this.

  16. #15
    rOb_A's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    cheshire
    Posts
    1,485
    stafford and manchester get my vote

    warrington make

    great thread Abyss, its good to get other ppl's experience of different stealers

  17. #16
    crunchie's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    861
    Highland Audi prices are a JOKE! They currently have an 09 Condor Grey DSG 3dr with 12k for £25k.
    It was £26500 until a couple of days ago.
    I paid £19k for my 8P3 from Arnold Clark in June! 12k 3dr Ibis.

    For that reason, I don't even bother looking there for cars.
    Now:
    TTS, Leon Cupra R, MK2 Golf GTi 16v BB 3dr & MK4 Golf "GTi" 2.0 8v


    Past:
    S3 8P3
    A3 2.0T
    S3 8L REVO
    306 Rallye
    Impreza STi8
    Leon Cupra R REVO
    S3 8L REVO
    Impreza T2000
    306 Rallye
    MK3 Golf GTi 8v
    & more in between

  18. #17
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Visited Audi in Guildford today and was over the moon with the service I received. Although it may have been because i was dealing with the sales manager.
    To be honest even though we felt let down by Guildford with the first car, the general sales manager called Kenny has been an absolute gent and he prove to me that if there was an issue, they would Ben over backwards rather than just ignoring it



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  19. #18
    Sheikh's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    To be honest even though we felt let down by Guildford with the first car, the general sales manager called Kenny has been an absolute gent and he prove to me that if there was an issue, they would Ben over backwards rather than just ignoring it
    Same guy I was dealing with! Scottish guy?

    Was really impressed with his level of service, although only time will tell.
    55' BMW 330Cd M Sport
    The ones that have been left behind:
    • 2004 VW Golf R32
    • 2004 Audi A3 2.0 TDi Sport
    • 2000 BMW 318i M Sport
    Private plate for sale: Y 7RYY

  20. #19
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Same guy I was dealing with! Scottish guy?

    Was really impressed with his level of service, although only time will tell.
    Thats the one

    Never met him, but he's as sound as a pound...

    But make sure you contact Hayley if youre looking for a new car, if nothing it gives you some figures to go back to Kenny with



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  21. #20
    Helifella's Avatar
    Flying low level

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire
    Posts
    330

    My Social Networking

    Follow Helifella On Twitter
    I hope Harrogate (Knaresborough) Audi's servicing is as good as their sales because they are just 5 min from me and although my car came via fleet company / Coventry Audi I get to choose where it's serviced.

    Andrew & Jen if you need the S3 given a pre hand-over drive i'm your local driver
    Regards
    HeliFella

    I.A.M. Member http://www.iam.org.uk/about-us/

    '61 spec, A3 Sportback S-Line Black Edition in Ibis White, EM Tuning upgraded LED extended interior XL lightpack,
    Duxback Glass Treatment, Diamond Vision front fog lights, shortened number plates,
    gloss black rear rings & black edition S-line wing badges. Blackvue DR550GW 2 channel in-car camera with Smart Power battery protection.

  22. #21
    N8
    N8's Avatar
    Kowalski Details

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salford, Manchester
    Posts
    17,117

    My Social Networking

    Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    The cars that Audi produce are beautiful, the Germans are true engineers, and know about innovation, technology, styling, so on and so forth. Unfortunately we all live in the UK, and the people that work in the Audi dealerships are WHOPPERS.

    Glad you FINALLY got it sorted.


    "Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

    Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

  23. #22
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    The cars that Audi produce are beautiful, the Germans are true engineers, and know about innovation, technology, styling, so on and so forth. Unfortunately we all live in the UK, and the people that work in the Audi dealerships are WHOPPERS.

    Glad you FINALLY got it sorted.
    Me too

    Jen's really happy, and i cant wait to see the car when it turns up
    Paullie likes this.



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  24. #23
    BlueSpark's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    386
    Hi Andrew, i've also had very bad dealings with Coulsdon Audi Garage. Their customer service and aftersales care is appalling to say the least as i've said before. This is my experience and i'm still seething after nearly 2yrs when it happened.

    The first year after i bought my audi i unfortunately took it in to Coulsdon Audi for a service. Now when i gave my car to them the leather seats were in perfect condition. When i got it back, on the driver seat base there was a small patch of top color layer peeling off. It looked like someone had been sitting in it with something rough in their back pocket. Anyway after pointing it out to them they said it could not have been them as all engineers wear some special uniform!!! I was livid to say the least and after heated discussions they offered to investigate and call me back the following day....guess what they didnt happen. So i called them and again they said they would call back. In the end i went back to garage to have a word with the service manager and he refused all fault. So now i've still got a peeling base cover!! I emailed the garage manager which was a waste of time as no response. To top it off i went in for a interim £99 service and ended up paying somewhere in the region of £200 after the service advisor(Amy i think it was) rang me to advise other things needed doing...will never ever make that mistake again!!

    So if anyone knows any good reputable leather interior repairs around south London or surrey please let me know. Thanks
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

    3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

  25. #24
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpark View Post
    Hi Andrew, i've also had very bad dealings with Coulsdon Audi Garage. Their customer service and aftersales care is appalling to say the least as i've said before. This is my experience and i'm still seething after nearly 2yrs when it happened.

    The first year after i bought my audi i unfortunately took it in to Coulsdon Audi for a service. Now when i gave my car to them the leather seats were in perfect condition. When i got it back, on the driver seat base there was a small patch of top color layer peeling off. It looked like someone had been sitting in it with something rough in their back pocket. Anyway after pointing it out to them they said it could not have been them as all engineers wear some special uniform!!! I was livid to say the least and after heated discussions they offered to investigate and call me back the following day....guess what they didnt happen. So i called them and again they said they would call back. In the end i went back to garage to have a word with the service manager and he refused all fault. So now i've still got a peeling base cover!! I emailed the garage manager which was a waste of time as no response. To top it off i went in for a interim £99 service and ended up paying somewhere in the region of £200 after the service advisor(Amy i think it was) rang me to advise other things needed doing...will never ever make that mistake again!!

    So if anyone knows any good reputable leather interior repairs around south London or surrey please let me know. Thanks
    Hi Ron,

    Sounds like their head of business is going to have a busy day tomorrow..

    Shall we take bets on if i hear anything from them? Or if they post on here?

    I hope they do, as anyone can make a mistake.. It just takes a big man/woman to admit that mistake and try and rectify it.



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  26. #25
    akash_sky1's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Glasgow (Sheffield occas.)
    Posts
    1,209
    Audi and there sh!t customer service eh....when BMW start offering X-drive saloons Audi are fcuked.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012


  27. #26
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by akash_sky1 View Post
    Audi and there sh!t customer service eh....when BMW start offering X-drive saloons Audi are fcuked.
    The new BMW 340d Xdrive would be my choice



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  28. #27
    BlueSpark's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    386
    Lol Well if they do post on here, firstly it would be a miracle as to actually get a response and secondly they will preach the usual crap about how keeping customers satisfied and happy is their top priority, and that they have strict procedures and standards in place to ensure that this happens..blah blah blah!!!

    Anyway, i hope you and Jen eventually find a awesome motor like ur TTRS (sepang blue lol), just remember all good things come to those who wait...well kinda works for me! lol Goodluck mate with the search

    EDIT: Just read ur OP again and saw you bought a new black edition. Congratulations and i'm sure you will enjoy it
    Last edited by BlueSpark; 16th February 2012 at 00:29.
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

    3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

  29. #28
    GNJ_Motorsport's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lancashire, England
    Posts
    622
    Name and shame them, I like it.

    This is my first Audi and my local dealer at Blackburn has been spot on so far, though I have only been in twice and bought the car private.

    The service you received is nothing short of disgusting.

  30. #29
    Juicy Jen's Avatar
    Jen – Juicy Detailing

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    County Durham
    Posts
    835
    The new S3 is going to be definitely worth all the hassle as going to look absolutely stunning.....Audi Exclusive paint colour and no hint of orange!

    Ps: anybody that's on the face book page keep quiet lol....see how long I can keep the secret lol


    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpark View Post
    Lol Well if they do post on here, firstly it would be a miracle as to actually get a response and secondly they will preach the usual crap about how keeping customers satisfied and happy is their top priority, and that they have strict procedures and standards in place to ensure that this happens..blah blah blah!!!

    Anyway, i hope you and Jen eventually find a awesome motor like ur TTRS (sepang blue lol), just remember all good things come to those who wait...well kinda works for me! lol Goodluck mate with the search

    EDIT: Just read ur OP again and saw you bought a new black edition. Congratulations and i'm sure you will enjoy it

    Authorised Sponsor of Audi-Sport.net with exclusive offers for members

    2012 8P3 AKA The Green Goblin in Exclusive Java Green, Stage 1 Shark bite







  31. #30
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpark View Post
    So if anyone knows any good reputable leather interior repairs around south London or surrey please let me know. Thanks
    Try ringing Pete on 07903322559, I remember he did some leather work, hey its a free call for most so can only ask the question, if he cant then no loss, but he did some work for me while back & was perfect.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  32. #31
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    I found Guildford totally crap. Never again. My 3.2 came from Guildford but my S3 came from Horsham (slightly better ).
    Two problems really, once you have bought the car of the nice friendly salesman he dosnt want anything to do with you again, you are then passed to the service dept and you cant assess them until you have bought the car.
    Secondly.....I dont want to deal with Kenny or Chris or Steve or Knobhead ! Its a £30k business transaction !! I am Mr someone and they are Mr someone.....I am not on first name terms with these people and they are not my friends. I find the whole " Hi how are you today paddy" thing so artificial its nauseating. They dont care how i am and and anyway...its non of their bloody business. They are car salesmen, lowest of the low and out to get as much money out of me as they can so dont give me " would you like a coffee paddy" like i am not paying for all that crap in the price of the car anyway.

    PS...I agree warren, the S3 will go to the local indy for its oil change next month, i am not paying £125 for an oil change and £125 for sitting in a chrome and glass waiting lounge for half an hour...ie: £250 for £150 of work. Last time i had the 3.2 serviced they charged me £100 for a gallon of oil !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  33. #32
    ABYSS's Avatar
    Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    DTUK -HQ
    Posts
    570
    Well its nearly 10am and ive not received any replies to my email, or any phone calls.

    But ill give them the benefit of the doubt, as they may have a lot of snow to shovel this morning



    Discounted DTUK Diesel Tuning Systems for all Audi-Sport Members - CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS

  34. #33
    BlueSpark's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Try ringing Pete on 07903322559, I remember he did some leather work, hey its a free call for most so can only ask the question, if he cant then no loss, but he did some work for me while back & was perfect.
    Cheers Nigel, i'll give him a call in the weekend.
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

    3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

  35. #34
    BlueSpark's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South London
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by ABYSS View Post
    Well its nearly 10am and ive not received any replies to my email, or any phone calls.

    But ill give them the benefit of the doubt, as they may have a lot of snow to shovel this morning
    Maybe they have so many complaits in their inbox that they are slowing trawling through them!! lol Also it not snowing down here, it actually pleasantly warm today compared to last week, so they have no excuses!! lol
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

    3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

  36. #35
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    I found Guildford totally crap. Never again.
    2nd that, when my S3 8L was still under warranty, my seat needed fixing, the old microswitch problem, anyway, they had it for ages, can you believe it they couldnt fix the damn thing, it was sat in there service department on a seat bracket looking good, in end I had to take the seat, the tools of them & fix it my damn self, unbelievable, to also add to that they damaged the passenger leather, scored it on 1 location & what looked like paint or something on another, totally crap service, never been back since, never will either, rubbish dealership IMHO.

    Paddy is right, audi salesmen I have to say would clean the inside of your rectum to get the car sale, but afterwards wouldnt recognise you from adam.

    I mean I must spend more than any car buyer at audi in a year, but I get sweet fa recognition as a customer by the sales guys, why cause its not in there pocket, but alas, hence why I havnt bought a car from them as imho they dont deserve it mostly & the sales manager is a complete dickhead, tells me not to repair cars on the site, of which I havnt once, disabled customer had an issue with xenon parts supplied by them & I had a scan whilst he was there to see if new parts were needed since we were at the dealership.

    Just fecks me of tbh the attitude of some people, you try to be nice but sometimes you have to treat them as they treat you.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  37. #36
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    26,777
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSpark View Post
    it actually pleasantly warm today compared to last week
    You tripping, wouldnt call it pleasant lol.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  38. #37
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    Audi dealerships on the M4 corridor and South of it are generally awful. I've visited Reading, Swindon, Poole, Newbury, Canterbury and they've all been various flavours of $h1t through to bildge.

    I absolutely love the product, but the arrogant, complacent, aloof, condescending and demeaning service you receive from these predominantly self interested morons is a disgrace to the brand, and can ultimately only end badl for both parties. If it wasn't for Brian Clements in Newbury I'd have defected after 20 years of VAG.

    Whenever I go to events where Audi UK are present them seem great people, the problem in franchised dealerships is they don't really care about what sign is over the door as long as the commission keeps coming in.

    I'm very tempted to use independents for servicing as my skin crawls just being in their dealership. There isn't a more unpleasant way to spend £150 an hour +VAT other than maybe being scammed by Nigerian web pirates.

    Im so sorry to hear of your woes, it's unforgivable really. I'd get Audi UK involved immediately as having expectations for these dealerships tends to be a dead loss and a waste of good breath. Good luck.
    Can add Southampton to that list!

  39. #38
    Paullie's Avatar
    Banana Menace!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    2,083
    It's absolutely shocking how you've been treated guys, unbelievable! On the plus side though, congrats on your new purchase! I bet Jen has a few sleepless nights until it's safely home with you. Can't wait to see it!!! xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

  40. #39
    willowsdad's Avatar
    Sideways

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Medway-Kent
    Posts
    1,022
    This is a pretty minor gripe, but I went to Maidstone last Tuesday to get a locking wheelnut key. There was none in stock, so i had one ordered in. No big deal I left my number and they'll call me when it's in, which was supposed to be last Thursday. Now 1 week later and no phonecall. I know it's only a small thing but poor none the less. Hope the black edition lives up to expectations, every cloud has a silver lining and all that.

    A3 3.2 Quattro Sport

  41. #40
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    They will never ring you, you need to ring them. I waited a month for a part and when i rang them they said it had come in next day but forgot to ring me ...
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. carbon wrapped bonnets - whats youre opinions
    By mad cornish pastie in forum General Automotive Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th July 2011, 12:26
  2. Hand Car Wash Hoover Slightly Marked My Roof.
    By The Original Scarface in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 19th May 2011, 04:09
  3. Marked as read
    By ScottD3 in forum Forum Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27th April 2011, 07:20
  4. Water Marked Seats - How to Clean?
    By will89 in forum Detailing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd August 2010, 17:00
  5. looking at a 1.8t but it has a miss should i stay clear?
    By little ump in forum A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 4th August 2007, 17:54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO