Recommended John @ Clean and Shiny

medicineman

Reaction score
I thought I take John up on his offer of advice, recommended some Meguires MXT wax for the A3 plus some pics of his previous black golf and how it came up. He even got the stuff to me for the bank holiday weekend and I have given the A3 a couple and coats.

Wow, meant to get some pics, unfortnately its been rained on but the stuff is really easy to use and produces a brilliant deep finish. Much better finish and alot easy to apply and get off than the Autoglm stuff.

i bought some stuff just before the weekend..

bought the

gold class shampoo
stage 2 polish
and the wax in the white tub the PS1209237490 or whatever its called..

have to say my car never looked so good..

the wax is the best thing i have ever used.. and would recommend it to anyone else..

ive tried the NXT, Autoglym and all the rest you can think of and this wax beats all the other results..

if the weathers good on the day of the shows with the results i got i will be supprised if i don't get a 1st in the paint work class.. because its amazing!

its rained. its poured.. its done manchester to york and back and its gone to liverpool too and its still looking mint!

I think he recommended it on the fact that I didn't want to spend all day washing and waxing. I wanted a nice finish but was prepared to compromise a bit on the finish to save some time.