Urgent!! Door Card White Clip Discs Part Number Needed

NCRAW

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope all is well, been a while. I urgently need to order some parts from Germany and while at it I want to replace one of the clips that Audi service lost (nothing new) while fixing my window regulator. Long story and just want to have some handy.

They are the white round discs that have a hole in the middle that the clips click into. The disc slides into back of the door card and then you push the clips into them. I tried ETKA with no luck. Can anyone help me pls.

Here is a link showing the discs. Pls scroll down to the third pic (they are circled in red)

Fourtitude.com - DIY - How To Remove Door Panels

Many thanks

Think it could be 8P0 868 243 A. They are listed in ETKA as 14 being required (presumably 7 per door) and the picture you refer to shows 7.

Part is called 'clip with gasket' and is shown in illustration 867-10 if you have ETKA (2006MY A3)

Hi Mike

Thank you for that. I saw that part number but I thought that's for the clips themselves (the male part that goes into the door). Do they come with the female part (the ones that go into the card)? I thought they didnt.

Think it could be 8P0 868 243 A. They are listed in ETKA as 14 being required (presumably 7 per door) and the picture you refer to shows 7.

Part is called 'clip with gasket' and is shown in illustration 867-10 if you have ETKA (2006MY A3)

I am assuming that the 'with gasket' bit is the female bit. They only cost about 40 pence so why not just get one to see ?

I had a better look and I reckon you are correct. I have ordered 4 from orange tuning as part of bigger order. Thanks again for your help mate.

He's correct, i bought some of these not too long ago, you get the male and female connectors.