Rear LED's and cruise installed by Danny :)

Chris93

Reaction score
Went to see Danny on saturday to get cruise installed and he also installed a set of led rear lights that i got from a breakers yard. The cruise went on easy and the car accepted all the coding really quickly which gave us false hope for the rest of the work!! Danny set about taking my old lights and found that they had been off before and not been put back on properly which meant taking all the boot carpet out to get them off :( fortunately he is a very patient man! After that it was time for some soldering and then the LED's were sorted and they look great!! He fitted all the lights turned the car on only to get a bulb warning for the reverse light which he couldn't understand until he realised that the only thing in the reverse light bulb space was a spider! he took he bulb out the old unit and put it in and it worked perfectly!!

All in all a top job and Danny treated the work as if it was on his own car as he was so careful and checked i was ok with everything he did, the cruise is great also and works exactly how it should because i have dsg and mfsw, so pleased and can't thank him enough and the price was very reasonable. Cheers danny, i will be back for more!!

No photos with the lights on atm but i am sure you all have seen enough :)

Chris

Very kind words Chris. It was a pleasure to meet you, and must say you have a very tidy looking motor.
Yeah we had a couple of obstacles fitting the lights but nothing that could stop me, haha.
Really pleased your happy mate, and you are welcome back anytime mate.

All the best

Danny

Nice one Chris, your new LED's look great! We need some night time shots though. Well done Danny, we're hearing nothing but good stuff about you and your sterling work on here, Fella! :wub: xx

Saturday must have been the day for the LED rear mod as I had Ash round at my place fitting a set to my car in the freezing cold weather!

There are some very helpful and handy people on this forum!

I wonder who charges the best rates?!? ;-)

The lights make such a difference to our older cars.

Post a night time shot as they look sooooo cool at night!

Nice one Chris, your new LED's look great! We need some night time shots though. Well done Danny, we're hearing nothing but good stuff about you and your sterling work on here, Fella! :wub: xx

Thanks Paullie, means a lot when you hear good comments. I am just pleased to be able to help people out, and if I can't then there is always someone else who can, this is what makes ASN stand out from the rest.
Thanks again Paullie. :sm4:

Saturday must have been the day for the LED rear mod as I had Ash round at my place fitting a set to my car in the freezing cold weather!

There are some very helpful and handy people on this forum!

Totally agree mate. Also have met Ash a couple of times and must say he is a nice genuine fella who knows his stuff.