What shall I do now?

• Thread starter imported_trident21
  • Start date
I

imported_trident21

Mounted the votex side skirts this weekend!
Audi_A3_1.jpg

There are some small things left to do but I like to keep the oem look! I´m thinkig of some floor maths with sn S-line logo and some Audi Orginal alu mirror caps and maybe an Milltek and ECS brakediscs. But do you guys know any small things to change to make the car more special! Things like the maths with an Logo!

Have you got any side profile pics Trident? Also whats the ride like with the H&R springs? Is it just the springs you have fitted or is it the full suspension kit you have fitted?

cheers,

J.

Nope, this is the only pic for now! And it´s only springs. Some day I might find some money for coliover but springs will do for now!

Lovely shot there Trident.

Just a few questions from a non-technical point of view.

a. what is oem.

b. what is the difference with springs, suspension, coil overs and any other lowering/supsension terms.

Cheers.

OEM is referred to as in my world - Orginial Equipment Manufacturer. That's coming from my IT mind though, correct me if im wrong.

Dave

Cheers guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

What about part B?

[ QUOTE ]
I´m thinkig of some floor maths with sn S-line logo

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that like a giant calculator for your feet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Wow that looks pretty sweat trident, the drop looks perfect!

Whats the ride like with the lowered springs compared to standard?

J.

That car looks fantastic indeed. When I see pics like this, it sometimes makes me regret having a leased car and not baing able to mod it to my liking. Poor me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

when I see picture like these it makes me think "oh crap" there goes more money... Looks like I will be lowering mine afterall

J.

Keep in mind that the guy is rolling on 19" wheels /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can I give you a shout next time I need passport photos? I reckon you could make me look almost handsome.

Jungle not offence mate but as the saying goes you can't polish a **** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The a3's pretty photogenic anyway, tridents just happens to be wearing nice clothes