ITG or Forge twin intake

Forge does look better if you like that clean look but ITG is better performer
and sounds are amazing! Dont get me wrong,they are both awesome piece of kit,but for me
ITG ADL!

Forge does look better if you like that clean look but ITG is better performer
and sounds are amazing! Dont get me wrong,they are both awesome piece of kit,but for me
ITG ADL!

+1

Forge for show, ITG for go!!!

+ 1 for ITG but don't dismiss the Evoms or VF engineering, both good quality and proven gains.

if it was me between the 2 i would go ITG, as spin said the Evoms is good, its what I've got, but it does suffer from heat soak, so i wrapped mine in gold heat tape and now its perfect and adds a little shine to an otherwise dull engine bay!

As said ITG or Evoms,the forge looks the Don but is some what over engineered

i am waiting for ITG. so i would say ITG :D
time for upgrade from old Forge :D

You could always fit this itg with moving or slimmer battery....:icon_thumright:
268d318a.jpg

Reactions: pinterovski
Watch this space Guys, I'm at ITG tomorrow afternoon as they are using my S3 to develop their latest kit, it will share numerous parts with the existing one but the idea is forit to be a fair bit quieter as enclosed and no need for slimline or battery removal.

Performance gains are expected to be up there with the existing kit.

If I were to be critical I would say that I would prefer the existing system to consist of less parts but then I guess the pice would have to go up to accomodate additional manufacturing costs.

I'll post some pics tomorrow evening.

Watch this space Guys, I'm at ITG tomorrow afternoon as they are using my S3 to develop their latest kit, it will share numerous parts with the existing one but the idea is forit to be a fair bit quieter as enclosed and no need for slimline or battery removal.

Performance gains are expected to be up there with the existing kit.

If I were to be critical I would say that I would prefer the existing system to consist of less parts but then I guess the pice would have to go up to accomodate additional manufacturing costs.

I'll post some pics tomorrow evening.

Wasn't aware of this look forward to hearing your views!

Nothing against the Forge,as theirs does work,but I have never seen the point of 2 filters where one big one can do the job.

They make some excellent products though,but this was not for me.

I have the older ITG which is good enough for over 500bhp.

This latest version does not offer any perormance gains over the other ITG offering, in fact it wil be rated sligthly lower due to limitations to the size of filter that can fit in the housing due to the battery etc. However it is more than capable of complimenting a stage 2+ tune.

The main reason for developing the new kit was not to replace the original but to offer a 'quieter' kit after several requests and much interest on the Forums. With the kit installed my Stage 1 car immediatley felt more 'snappy'and urgent at low revs but it's at high revs that the real differences can be felt, top end power feels awesome.

Volume wise, the driver will notice the slight sound differential when the kit is filling its lungs under hard throttle but any passengers will not so ideal for business use. I would estimate no more than 10% louder than stock and a very pleasing sound.

Once my car moves to stage 2 within the next couple of weeks Revo will be having the car to do some logging specific to the kit and its affects on performance - required boost etc, etc.

The final kit will consist of fewer pieces as the 'Spinner' will extend further negating the need for some of the hosing and associated clips, also the slam panel connector will be 'bespoke' rather than a modified version, there is even talk of a carbon fibre version for those with deep pockets - TBC.

Back at ITG after the logging with Revo for a final fitment of final production version so general release some time early April.

Reactions: pinterovski and RedDejavu
This latest version does not offer any perormance gains over the other ITG offering, in fact it wil be rated sligthly lower due to limitations to the size of filter that can fit in the housing due to the battery etc. However it is more than capable of complimenting a stage 2+ tune.

The main reason for developing the new kit was not to replace the original but to offer a 'quieter' kit after several requests and much interest on the Forums. With the kit installed my Stage 1 car immediatley felt more 'snappy'and urgent at low revs but it's at high revs that the real differences can be felt, top end power feels awesome.

Volume wise, the driver will notice the slight sound differential when the kit is filling its lungs under hard throttle but any passengers will not so ideal for business use. I would estimate no more than 10% louder than stock and a very pleasing sound.

Once my car moves to stage 2 within the next couple of weeks Revo will be having the car to do some logging specific to the kit and its affects on performance - required boost etc, etc.

The final kit will consist of fewer pieces as the 'Spinner' will extend further negating the need for some of the hosing and associated clips, also the slam panel connector will be 'bespoke' rather than a modified version, there is even talk of a carbon fibre version for those with deep pockets - TBC.

Back at ITG after the logging with Revo for a final fitment of final production version so general release some time early April.

any news on this kit?

just to add currently the intake is on back order which means they dont really now when it will become available. Costs 445 +18 if you want it fitted on S3

Might just have a 3rd option joining the market very soon.

More info on that very soon!