Keyed

I

imported_migzy

Having one of those really bad months,

Get burgaled, then get my car keyed 2 weeks later, Audi recon over £1K to respray the whole drivers side.

Gonna ship the car to nigeria and get the flame throwers fitted under the car.

That'll teach the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

Migzy

Currently really /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off

[ QUOTE ]

Get burgaled, then get my car keyed 2 weeks later, Audi recon over £1K to respray the whole drivers side.

Migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted to hear this mate. Bl**dy lowlife scum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

There's nothing we can say to help you.....

But I know what you r going through dude... Thing is, even if u catch the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif you can't do anything to them.

Society? I don't think so.

Sorry to hear this Migzy.

People just don't have any respect for other people's property.

Hopefully, what comes around, goes around.

Bad news matey, had 2 of my cars keyed (by the neighbours but never managed to get proof!) so I know what your going through. Like being kicked in the nuts. I taek it your not going thrugh your insurance? If not then go to a decent body shop and get it done it will cost a hell of a lot less

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Bad news matey, had 2 of my cars keyed (by the neighbours but never managed to get proof!) so I know what your going through. Like being kicked in the nuts. I taek it your not going thrugh your insurance? If not then go to a decent body shop and get it done it will cost a hell of a lot less

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your neighbours ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I'd be fizzing, and planning what to do in return /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif

Sorry to hear that mate, i know how you feel, had it done to me in my old car, god knows why they do it.. I guess it's down to being jealous of your car mate. ****** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

cheers for the replies,

anyone recommend a good body shop in west london

cheers

migzy

[ QUOTE ]

Hope you get it sorted.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neighbours?!, why the hell ***!, I mean if you was to go for an insurance claim etc, then the whole area is effected /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Migzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Why Nigeria Migzy???

Because it's legal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

It's such a low-life, cowardly thing to do.

Feel bad for you dude.

If you do find out who did it, don't do anything: I'll be in London in two weeks and will take care of whoever it is, free of charge. Call it a forum special ;-)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate - don't worry, in 2 years your car will be sorted and you will have forgotten about it. All you will be thinking is "shall i get a sunroof in my new S3?" .../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

they however will still be low life chav scum, waking up in their K cider/ p!ss smelling bedsit with the screams of their 2 fat kids and fat ginger wife (with hoop earings), trying to work out where it all went wrong! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cheers everyone,

also crossed my mind to wait for the S3 to come out.

That's if i can afford it.

If not it's a trip to AMD for the full works.
I've got no claims protection, but i think i'll wait till i've moved house in a month. Hopefully the scum won't know where i've moved too.

Hope it's not a dodgy stalker, split up with my lady for six months last year and slept with some ropey birds. Probably /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif off a few of em too. he,he.

Migzy

just had a chat to smart solutions, unfortunately they can't do anything as the cars silver, they said if it was back they could've sorted it out.