Floor Mats

LucasS3

Reaction score
Morning All,

Just wondering where is the best place, (apart from Audi) to get some good quality floor mats, mine are looking a little tired, I have looked on Ebay but they look tat and a little boy racer for my liking!

Cheers
for any help

L

Just matz is where you need to be looking.

Google is your friend.

Occasionally OEM ones come up on the bay. Put an alert on a search criteria to keep you up to date. Other than that it's stealers.

Hear that Audi are doing some nice mats for RS3 at moment; £400 :scared2: Called stealers for good reason I guess!

Last edited:
Thanks, yea I was hoping they would be around £400 I woudn't want anything cheaper, I could carpet my house for less!!!

Aiden, what do you think I am replacing, the last lot I got from there wore through to quickly :p

I'm after some new mats too. I'll be buying a set of the A3 premium mats off of eBay with the silver piping and A3 logo. Expensive but I know they're of a high quality and they're OEM!

Speak with Dave from Stoke Audi (one of our forum sponsors in trader section). He may be able to sort you a deal on some mats (there is a forum discount)

Audi do all four all the front two, which is good as I don't need all of them, don't think anyone has ever been in the back of my car, except the missus!! :hubbahubba:

£50.46 for front two so pretty good really. Thanks for your help all again.

I think the cheapest on eBay is just under £50 delivered so I'll be contacting Dave soon to see what Stoke Audi can offer.

I only really need the fronts but having mis-matched mats will get my OCD going!

I got OEM front and rear rubber mats on eBay for £28 last year (auction)