Just a little thread to see what weird and wonderful pet hates you girls/guys have when it comes to your cars?
For me it's the following:
OCD at it's best! lol
- All the air vents must be centered, apart from the ones at the far right/left. These have to be pointing at the windows.
- The temperature on the A/C has to be the same on both sides, and must be a whole number.
- The passenger seat absolutely must be level with the driver's seat. And the back has to be in the same position too.
- If I use the sun visor, I have to put it back up when I'm done with it. So when I get out the car, it goes up.
- When I let people out of the back, the seat has to go back into position. If on the passenger side they let whoever out the back and don't put the seat up and they close the door, I have to go round and put the seat back up again.