Golf Gti Wheels?

TaylorK

Reaction score
Anyone tried fitting golf mk 5 gti wheels to an a3? Would it look any good? Got any photos too if so? Many thanks

Yep, Spin140 has them on his car. They do look nice.

Hope you don't mind Martin!!

173.jpg

Funnily enough I think they're up for sale as he's just got some Audi rotors.

This was an idea i had for the summer, then was going to get the lips of the wheel annodised blue....

great! thanks for the photo! What do you think about fitting them to a black 8p1? Are they a straight swap too? Cheers!

I think they'd look really good. Wasn't sure at first, but the more I see them the more I like them.

8P1 is all same hub space etc. as 8P3 so would be a straight transfer over.

Yes happy to sell the wheels if interested, can be bought either with winter rubber (Hankook Ice Bear 225x40x18) 0r a very nearly new set of Continental Contact Sport 3 (1,500 miles) 225x40x18 92Y.

Drop me a pm :)

Yes happy to sell the wheels if interested, can be bought either with winter rubber (Hankook Ice Bear 225x40x18) 0r a very nearly new set of Continental Contact Sport 3 (1,500 miles) 225x40x18 92Y.

Drop me a pm :)

Would you swap them for a set if s3 wheels with 2dunlop sports only covered 800miles and 2 with michelins with 4mm tread left? If not don't worry worth a ask :happy:

Always worth asking :)

I have 2 sets of S3 alloys already so on this occasion have to decline.

Those Golf wheels look really good... wonder if they'd suit a 3-dr as well. And they come in 19" too, right?

You can't get oem in 19" but you would be able to get some reps.

They are very flattering wheels they always look 'big' on the car I think its the combination of polishe face and dark inside area.

MONZA II should have always been original fit on the S3.
Look cool, and much better than the AUDI OEMS IMO.
Rotors are the best wheels for the S3 so far though.

Paul