'Cool' or what ? - Some Seasonal Pics of my S3

Spin140

Reaction score
Took a few shots of the S3 today on my phone whilst out and about in this gruesome weather, I have winter rubber on a set of VW Gti Monza II, couple these with quattro and the car was amazing today and totally unstoppable...

170.jpg

173.jpg

174.jpg

To be fair I did a similar journey in the wifes BMW 320D first thing and that 2 was unstoppable albeit with a little wheel spin, winter rubber - its the way forward, backward etc etc

Reactions: MTRL, S3RYE, _GRP_ and 1 other person
Loving the wheels, think they look awesome on an Audi.

loving the look on that, the wheels look really nice, bet you had fun with the quattro.

Hmmm, I'm so pre-programmed to seeing those rims on Golfs my head just goes ... Does not compute, when I see them on an Audi! They don't actually look bad at all, just alien to me!

good to see your car Martin, at least you got some use out of those winter tyres! What rims are you running the rest of the year?

Reactions: A3AH
Hmmm, I'm so pre-programmed to seeing those rims on Golfs my head just goes ... Does not compute, when I see them on an Audi! They don't actually look bad at all, just alien to me!

good to see your car Martin, at least you got some use out of those winter tyres! What rims are you running the rest of the year?

I was going to say exactly the same thing, the reason for me is I love the look of them on the golf, which alienates them even further.

Good snaps though non the less.

Well I have the standard S3 wheels complete with Conti rubber but after much searching have just managed to secure a set of Black Edition Rotors which will go on early Spring, far too many sets of wheels lying around at the minute :)

Nice one, they don't come up very often so you did well there - look forward to seeing them on the car!

You want to sell those winter tyres whilst there is some snow about mate; they're for wimps ;-) :lmfao:

In all seriousness if anyone wants to buy the set up I'd be happy to sell as I have a set on the other family car plus quattro on this one with limted mileage covered, PM me if interested, apparently the snow is going to get worse and last for at least 3 months LOL !!

I'd love to Martin but it was due to be a 'no spend' month on the car in Feb and already I've fallen into remission twice in 6 days (and no the missues isn't impressed).

Nothing expensive, but if I turn up with a set of wheels and tyres she'd hang me! At least the trinkets have been cheap this month!