premium floor mats

sting3rr

Reaction score
Anyone got a picture of these in their car? I have the plain black ones thinking of replacing them with these, the ones with silver piping and a3 logo. Does the logo stain with mud or can you keep it looking relatively clean? Cheapest i've seen is £39 delivered on ebay.

I have some, will get a pic tomorrow if nobody else has got one...

i have the audi oem rubber ones i love them

Is that £39 for just the front two?

I need some new mats for mine but remember seeing them being around £70 odd for the full set.

Yeah thats front 2 only. Think the rubber ones are only about £25 for the front ones.

Yeah thats front 2 only. Think the rubber ones are only about £25 for the front ones.

I may just get a pair of fronts. Very rarely do I take passengers in the back. I've been lookin at those same ones with the white piping they look very smart.

got 'em. spray the a3 logo with scotch guard and its all good. every 3 months i steam clean em and then reapply scotch guard. they are still white as a virgin......snow ;)

mat.JPG

I've got the Audi exclusive mats in mine a lucky eBay find for £10 but those ones look to be good quality to be fair bit expensive though for two

Quite like those with the white piping! Anyone got any links to similar mats?

I've got these in mine but with out the A3 logo (just the white piping), they look good! Came with the car from Audi, I can get the PN off the back of them if people need them. :)

They come standard in the S3. I was amazed as normally they like to skunk you for mats!

Genuine Audi rubber mats for me every time with all the muck fishing and hill walking brings along, mine are installed in there 3rd A3 now and look like brand new when cleaned up

Google car mats and there are lots of companies out there, many supply bespoke colours with contrast single of twin colour piping. Any letters or logo options as well. Variety qualities with/without heel mats and with securing clips as per OE.
Got set black with mid red piping and AUDI logo that nicely matched the red detailing in the S-Line, which I keep for best. No need to pay more than £40 max. No need to pay rip-off Audi showroom prices.