is this what we're buying next?

That Geneva concept looks way better than the Alfa-ish 3-dr... would be pretty sweet if they made a 2-dr like the BMW 1M coupe!

Here:

alfaA3.jpg

I stand corrected :yes:

think we will all need to wait until is unveiled in March... but may have bought a 8P3 BE by then..

all I want is the 2.5 with a proper ECU flash and a nice exhaust note. It may look ugly at the stealership but I think we all know how to fix that

Oh my god all this planning a development and they have not realised the steering wheel is on the wrong side:p,not sure about it but then they always show crap models,then when they get released most new cars always grow on you,i thought that with the new bmws then i see them about now and think they look well

I'm up for the new one. I'm a 8p2 S3 owner and have been for the last 4+ years. If it really looks like as shown and has the interior improvements as shown on the Q3 then whats not to like. It may have the new corporate Audi look taking queues from the Q3/A1 et'al and its not exactly evolution but it's based on a brand new platform. I look forward to having a pop in one and may buy one - Just don't know what version may take my cash..!! :) . At the same note, i'm also interested in how it will be in the Mk 7 Golf for the good wife as the Golf platform in general seems to ride more compliant on our roads than the Audi.