Face lifted A3 3 Door - available to order now.

I

imported_Spin140

Read in this weeks auto express that the face lift is now available to order from the dealers, expected delivery time late summer.

It goes on to list the modified items such as the grille which we all expected plus the introduction of a new leather interior ? & some suspension revisions "..to make the car ride more comfortably..."

I like the way my cars handling performs, certainly wouldn't want it any softer, just the right balance I would say, how do you all feel about the updated model ?

I personally don't think it looks all that different and am happy with the model I have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

just noticed the previous posting regarding this subject - sorry for being repetitive Guys.

I suspect the suspension of the facelifted 3 door will be the same as that of the sportback. The Sportback has a (slightly) softer setting than the 3-door. There have been a lot of complaints about the harshness of the 3 door A3 suspension.

I will ask my mate what he thinks about the suspension as he has one...

I reckon the new grill looks mean. I like it. I am about to put an order in myself for an S Line TDi but making sure it comes with the new grill.... which means it will be aug/sept time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Too far away!!!

Thanks folks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
There have been a lot of complaints about the harshness of the 3 door A3 suspension.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, they should come for a ride in mine, then i'd like to hear them complain about their car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yeah, Ghetto, care to give us a writeup on coilover ownership?

I am getting closer and closer to ordering a set of PSS9s and would love to hear how you're getting on with your suspension.

re: the facelift, I always thought it looked wrong on the A3, but it is undeniable that it will make the double grille A3s look outdated :-(

[ QUOTE ]

re: the facelift, I always thought it looked wrong on the A3, but it is undeniable that it will make the double grille A3s look outdated :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't be too big a job to upgrade to the new nose for those who want the new look, looks like a new bumper and grille only plus paint, I'm happy as it is at the moment but once the wife takes delivery of her sportback that may all change /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif