Strut size 1.6 FSI

moag

she's no d-turbo
Reaction score
Could anyone confirm the strut size for an 07 1.6 FSI sport 3dr A3? Reg is TKZ 2151

Thanks
John

Cheers ash. Coilovers are going in next week, and then spacers!

My h&r 45/50mm springs will be for sale next week if you known anyone interested :p

Cheers ash. Coilovers are going in next week, and then spacers!

My h&r 45/50mm springs will be for sale next week if you known anyone interested :p

Good man :happy: Make sure you put up some photos. Your car lowered and s-line front going to look pretty serious:wub:
Yeah will keep an eye/ear out for any one after some:thumbsup:

Yep, it should look the part. It'll take a while until i get them setup just how i want them. I take it coilovers take a while to settle in like springs do?

Struggling to find a S-line bumper Ash! Theres plenty of facelift ones on ebay but there seems to be a shortage of 8P2 bumpers at the minute.

I'll put a thread up next week when i get a few more things done!

Yeah the coilovers will need to settle in like springs. And probably slightly drop more once settled. Will keep an eye out for you on the bumper. What coilovers you going for? Looking forward to seeing your thread

Thanks bro. Went for FK sport edition coils, mega lows and adjustable dampening for £400. Just hoping the ride is ok!

can't wait to see your motor low john will look awesome buddy , yeah they are 50mm on the 1.6 models bro , mine dropped another 10mm when they settled :)