Rear Washer Pipes

Legend7

Reaction score
Need some help guys

My rear washer isnt working, I have removed the boot trim and tested. No water is reaching the pipe.

Will the pipe be disconnected from the resevoir if so how can I locate it?

Off work tommorow so really could do with sorting this out

Can you here the pump running ? If not check to see fuse OK for washer pump. If you can here pump running may be case of pipe popped of possibly due to freezing .

I think the fuse is No 42 located right hand side of dash. Just pop cover off ,its a15A fuse blue in colour

Yes pump is running. I have removed the pipe from the motor and no water is reaching it.

Where can I check to see if pipe has popped off?

Does the pipe need to be connected to the wiper motor in the boot for the pump to work

Is the pump located near the engine?

Unless you have been doing something that might have nipped/squashed pipe somehow i don't think that is the problem.
The pump i think is located near to washer tank You may be able to get to it from the wheel arch but not sure about this.Can you see any water leaks around engine bay when operating washer pump.The pipe may have popped off from pump end not wiper end.

Not quite sure if its in same location on 8P as 8L. so don't go pulling bits out yet.Sure somebody will point you in right direction.

Right I think I know where the leak.You can see in the picture where the leak is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How to take this part off. I tried pulling it however didnt use too much power as I dont want to break anything

Bump :) This is on the drivers side.

Also does anyone know what route the pipes take from the washer tank?