Volks AutosJMB Retrofits
    2nd Gear

Status

who do i believe

Hi there,

I am having a mix feeling whether i should by my exhaust here or there
    Basically Im looking for a miltek cat back for my 2009 2.0tfsi 2wd sportback
    from I have found this Awesome Gti Awesome - Milltek cat-back exhaust for A3/Golf/Leon 2.0T +1.9TDI FSI 2WD
    then I had a search around and found this Exhausts :: Milltek Exhausts :: Milltek Cat-Back Systems :: Audi :: A3 :: Milltek Cat-back Resonated (quieter) For: AUDI A3 2.0T FSI 2WD SPORTBACK AND 3 DOOR (Year: 2003 on) Twin 76.2mm Jet Tailpipes - The UK'S largest Alloy wheel and tyre retailer &.

Phone up rtec they are saying awesome gti product is wrong and their one is correct and offer me £425 for it
    Phone up Awesome aswell they obviously saying they are correct and given the code from miltek and they selling it for £409

So people give me some help where to buy this item!
    Many thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Are you doing this for performance gains, or looks / sound?

If performance, I'd ditch the idea of catback and get DP / cats for now, then address catback later.

If it's looks / sound, then whoever offers the best price. There may be more than one version (tailpipes / res / non res), so check to see exactly what is being offered. If necessary take part numbers and liaise with Milltek direct to ensure you get what you want.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

2nd Gear

Status
    Im doing for the sound really, the cat back non res is in the price range for me.
    Rang through miltek and awesome/ miltek sorted it out and awesome have explain to me about their product
    so is all good Warren thanks budd cheers for advising me to ring miltek
    Last edited by I oOEddOo I; 31st January 2012 at 15:42.