Best side lights?

+1 on LED sidelights from T8ups (EM Tuning)

+1000 for trups's kit and I'll post up his sidelights with the DV this eveing after work

Received LED sidelights from T8ups this morning. Might see if I'm brave enough to fit them in the cold when I get back from work. The eagerness might wane once I realise how cold it is though. Ha.

Be interested to see people pics!! Anyone got tips fitting the sidelights?!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2794569/Photo 31-01-2012 17 47 34.jpg

took it after work, the light blurs a bit but the Trups side light matches the DV dipped really, very nice factory light look.

regarding fitting it feels like you're straining it but you can use the cables to pull the existing bulbs out(if they've never been changed it might take some effort the first time)

then looking in from the front of the headlight you can guide in the LED, pointed down for the best look.

removing the H7 before hand frees up space too

complete kit delivered from Trups is £77, so worth it

Just braved the freezin temperature and fitted the LED Sidelights from Trups, definitely an interesting adventure. Still got the skin on my fingers just about and they look spot on. Very happy with them. Got a couple of pics to upload, will do in the mornin. Just hope the H7s I have match them now when i fit them tomorrow! First of hopefully many mods to get me started!!

The 8p3 you need a completly differant type of bulb as it comes on a braket, i dont have this type yet, i have asked my supplier but still awaiting a reply.

The 8p3 you need a completly differant type of bulb as it comes on a braket, i dont have this type yet, i have asked my supplier but still awaiting a reply.

do you have price? long before you have them in stock?

Very happy with Trups' Sidelight LEDs. Just need to fit my headlights now.... They aren't as super bright or blown out as the pics make them look.

TMM_A3_Sidelight_Change_01.jpg

TMM_A3_Sidelight_Change_02.jpg

Is anyone using non LED side lights to match Philips Diamond Vision? I've installed the latter today and they look great - but the LED side lights are still whiter, and I really want them to match.

Any ideas?

Car looks great though with DV fogs too..

Cheers,
Chris

Do any of you 8P2 guys have Philip's Diamond Vision bulbs installed in dipped and fog lights?

I've installed DV H11 fogs and H7 dipped, and the dipped seem to be more yellow than the fogs. I was under the impression that they were the very best white light possible?

Guess you can see why they won't match the LED sides as I've posted above..

Cheers

I've recently bought a set of the 9LED sidelights from Trups, awaiting delivery.

So I'll also be looking to match up the dipped bulbs. I've been thinking of Osram Nightbreakers. I've heard they are very good in terms of producing light, but not that white.

For whiteness, I've been recommended Phillips Diamond vision.

I think there was actually a thread on this forum discussing diamond vision V nightbreakers