My Audi fetish from 2009 onwards..

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
My, or should I say "our" Audi fetish started in 2009 when I sold my BMW 335d for our first TTRS

P1020401.jpg

This was sold as to pay my deposit on the Racing Blue Mica Rs3 that never happened..

Next was Jen's 58 plate S3. ( this photo was taken from the Audi website after I sold it to buy the 2nd TTRS..

9f8a8091.jpg

The s3 was then replaced by our 2nd TTRS that was liveried up..

5cb891fa.jpg

In the time I was waiting for my racing blue mica rs3 Bath Audi sold me a 3.0v6 diesel a6..

31d58cce.jpg

We had this for 4 months, and bath audi then changed it for a 2010 2.0 tdi sline Quattro..

4c6e6bff.jpg

This car lasted 3 weeks as there were various issues, so we then ended up with a 2010 manual Audi a5 sportback, 3.0v6 Quattro

(no photo)

Roll onto November 2011 and I decided to sell my Rs3 slot so the A5 was sold back to Bath Audi..

I then found the ibis Rs3 in Leeds and bartered hard and was really happy..

9c3036e8.jpg

The car itself was great but never felt as involving to drive as the TTRS, so 7 weeks later this is sold to Stafford Audi and we were Audi less.

Jen then found a solar orange S3 sportback..

And I found Bluebell, a 2011 manual TTRS in Sepang..

79cf3129.jpg

Plans so far include adding these..

77eb74df.jpg

And one of these..

51d15c30.jpg

And a set of miltek cat replacement pipes , and then probably a remap and full exhaust system..

So that's my Audi history, which is far from complete..

What's next? Probably a full loaded rs3 in Daytona grey And an Audi R8 V 10

But for now, I'm in love with bluebell

Reactions: pinterovski, FranA3, MrWhItEwOlF and 8 others
I thought I was bad for changing cars :-/ haha, some very very nice cars there my friend!

Bluebell is absolutely stunning mate. Nice one. Quality plate too. Have you thought about getting them pressed? I think they'd look spot on. And maybe wrap the mirrors and front splitter in black or carbon. :hubbahubba:

Bluebell is absolutely stunning mate. Nice one. Quality plate too. Have you thought about getting them pressed? I think they'd look spot on. And maybe wrap the mirrors and front splitter in black or carbon. :hubbahubba:

I love the Ali pack, I think the only cosmetic changes I'd make would be to add rear tints, as it's one option hat wasn't ticked

I love the Ali pack, I think the only cosmetic changes I'd make would be to add rear tints, as it's one option hat wasn't ticked
She certainly is beautiful as she is, and a far cry from the original hairdresser TT's. She's definitely not a stinka! Enjoy it, and maybe even keep it for a while.

Wow that a mighty history of audis you got there! lol Bluebell looks awesome, Sepang is my favourite Audi colour!

Jealous doesn't quite describe how I'm feeling. That's a pretty spectacular history of Audi's, R8's gotta be next? :eyebrows:

Much prefer the last two and the first, but good post :)

What's next? Probably a full loaded rs3 in Daytona grey And an Audi R8 V 10

What an amazing collection!
Absolutely fantastic.

How come you will go back to an RS3 after selling your previous one so quickly? Jen's car perhaps?

n00b question, but whats that thing in the picture with the on/off buttons?

Are you a oil baron or drug lord?

Needless to say, nice cars!

To be honest Aiden, ive probably lost less on those cars than if id bought a new ford mondeo or Vauxhall Insignia 2 years ago.

I tend to buy at the right money, and sell at the right time too..

As for the RS3, i love the Daytona but you cant beat the TTRS :)

To be honest Aiden, ive probably lost less on those cars than if id bought a new ford mondeo or Vauxhall Insignia 2 years ago.

I tend to buy at the right money, and sell at the right time too..

As for the RS3, i love the Daytona but you cant beat the TTRS :)

Well if you can afford it do it i say mate.

Hold on DTUK? Is that you?

does that TTRS have buckets? if so can i have 1st dibs when your done!? :happy:

First tt i've seen in that colour and I am sold....forget the red tt now was going to be a pita anyway keeping it red...
Just emailed mrs a link and she is loving the colour too
How long have you had it? that blue isnt like black isit? with swirl marks coming from all over

..........Hold on DTUK? Is that you?

How d'ya think he can afford cars like that? I knew Andrew when he had a humble 3.0 v6 Vectra lol. I've seen what his business has risen from (a diesel tuning box obtained for evaluation purposes). I was practically his first customer and looking at his business now, it has rocketed. Good luck to you Andrew, you've done it all through hard work. Time to reap the rewards. Oh, wait.......you are!! ;)

Poor little rs3, I would love you if you where mine. Lol

How d'ya think he can afford cars like that? I knew Andrew when he had a humble 3.0 v6 Vectra lol. I've seen what his business has risen from (a diesel tuning box obtained for evaluation purposes). I was practically his first customer and looking at his business now, it has rocketed. Good luck to you Andrew, you've done it all through hard work. Time to reap the rewards. Oh, wait.......you are!! ;)

Cheers Gary,

you were one of my first 10 customers back in 2005 :)

We'll sell our 10,000th system this year..

Hmm TTRS sweet, quite fancy one myself ive driven a couple and they are fab

A hum!! think they'll be going in mine :nyah:

Like any car these days the TTRS is swirly which can be corrected and paint depths are within good working conditions (I checked this out as soon as it was back at the unit lol).
There'll be a full detail going on in a couple of weeks and something extra special going on as the LSP which I can't wait for :D

The colour is absolutely stunning and when Andrew pulled up in the garage for fuel on the way back from collection I was blown away! :wub:

as of 15.49 today i am available for adoption also.. (he says with his arms out wide open and rolling puppy eyes) :meeting:

If you guys had been gal's, blonde, brunette, ginger and less than a size 24 then i would of said yes lol

(awaits a clip around the ear from JuicyJen lol)

gotta appeal hahaha! Think, they could have three new kids by the end of the evening. Just think three enthusiast sons to look after and DRIVE all their cars muhaahahha!!

:lmfao:
Yeah it should appeal:laugh: haha three great kids to help look after and drive their cars!

If you guys had been gal's, blonde, brunette, ginger and less than a size 24 then i would of said yes lol

(awaits a clip around the ear from JuicyJen lol)

:lmfao:
hope that ear not too sore :laugh: