still worth it?

marknjayne

Reaction score
this is not a for sale ad,more a "im thinking of selling,just not 100% sure yet".

bought my car 5 months ago for £8k,done about 5k miles in it since and have slightly slightly modded it (although all can be returned to stock)

thing is im just bored of the car to be honest,im really pining for another skyline (or maybe even push the boat out and get a 35 GTR)

car has 80k on the clock,just done the oil (which i have changed twice now) with titan pro-s ester based 5w40 (one of the best oils you can get)and the clutch and brake fluid yesterday,had a new main prop bearing and cruise control fitted yesterday at shark performance,,fitted brembo front pads last week,have no history on the clutch but it feels like a single mass fly and its nice and strong,the car needs absolutely nothing bar tax at the end of feb,it has a milltek cat back,BMC intake with direct cold feed and an AMD stage 2 map,apex springs and factory BBS wheels that are in V good condition.

its a 2006 3.2 S-Line

ran it at your raceway last year and got 13.6

do you think its still worth £8k

2541bce9.jpg

0cf6b1fa.jpg

arse2.jpg

There's definitely cheaper out there, but it's obviously well looked after. If anything maybe the tax might scare people off. Why not turbo charge it? That might stop the GTR cravings. Good luck if you do decide to sell.

looked into turbo and superchargers but for the cost of those (plus the other bits that would need uprating such as brakes/clutch and possible gearbox strengthening etc) i can get myself something thats already at that power and designed to take that power,i think its just the fact that the audi is not really an X-factor car,and i find its quite dull when you really want to have fun such as track days etc as you dont really get the feedback and the feeling of being part of what you are driving,also the cost of things for the car are very overpriced,such as for example an uprated clutch,you can buy a clutch rated for 800 bhp for a skyline for £600 but for one rated at half that power for the audi is double that price

Definitely get where you're coming from. Maybe you could get a designated track day car? 8 grand is definitely possible but it is the higher end of the market.