MY 61 AUDI A3 S LINE IBIS WHITE

mirza786

Reaction score
Im new to this forum thought id leave a thread to show some of my fellow audi enthusiasts what iv been up to since i got a hold of my car. I was about to turn 21 a few weeks after receiving my car so was a great early present. =)

Show room extras -

Black styling package -
Auto folding door mirrors -
Piano black inlays -
Full deletion of engine size on rear
Audi Exclusive crimson red fine leather interior

Modifications -

Full Focal audio speaker build
Full Audi rs4 alloy respray in ibis white (audi logo high gloss black)
Caliper's front and back in red
Front splitter high gloss black to match the black styling package
Full tint front and rear.

Next modifications and any im contemplating -

Audi s3 side skirts
Lowering of my car another 20 mm on top of Audis standard s line 25mm
Black wing mirrors (contemplating)
Audi rings on front and back high gloss black

I have a few pictures for you guys to have a look at so If you have any ideas or any feedback for me please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you zee =)

314418_2448743453009_1084643550_2806756_237313183_n.jpg

314650_2448744373032_1084643550_2806758_254746606_n.jpg

379540_2448747133101_1084643550_2806765_664548788_n.jpg

385243_2448748573137_1084643550_2806770_1075339816_n.jpg

428614_2977351307875_1084643550_3078539_1272435477_n.jpg

=)

Cars stunning mate & welcome to the forum- all the guys/gals will tell you to hold on to your wallet!! So take that advice.. Personally not fan of white rims think black alloys look better on white cars but it's all down to your choice of styling

the jury's out on the rims lad but welcome to the forum, I always think less is more but that just me. we all like :sign_pics: keep them coming :racer:

Welcome and Congrats on the new car. Looks lovely, I prefer white on white than black on white If I'm honest.
Any better side photos in the day?
S3 side skirts, lowered and 19" BBS Speedlines with white centres and polished lip and this is a winner:wub:
Lol I'm dying for some one with a white 8P to do white speedlines as well :laugh:

nice looking car there... when its lowered it will look sweet with the white alloys though you would have been better off getting a better looking set of alloys...
the interior looks lovely but what have you done to the headunit? that single din thing looks awful! get a proper double din screen in there!

Loving the car...

Gonna admit, I'm not a massive fan of the white alloys! I have the exact same spec car and think the 18" rotors suit the car more. Bit too much white. If you like them, that's all that matters. :)

Welcome to the forum and your car looks awsome am jealous apart from the colour of alloys ofcourse not my thing

Hey there everybody thanks for your feedback, just to reply to some of your comments, i didnt want my car to be like the other audi a3's in ibis white with black alloys and a black roof, i wanted to do somthing differant which stands out but is classy at the same time, wanted to stay away from the boy racer image. The last picture is quiet low quality however im going for a photo shoot real soon and will upload them when its done. I have to admit that the wheels do look very good on the car even though it isn't significantly lowered. I wanted to keep the original alloys for the time being as i did not want to affect ride comfort etc however am looking to purchase some other alloys in the future, and a reply to the headunit. Iv had an after marker speaker upgrade done in the the whole car front fill, rear fill etc. The headunit in this picture is a competition level pioneer p88 rs 2. wht the hell it goes with my dials=D, I appreciate all your comments both positive and negative. thanks

Hi welcome to the forum, nice to see younger folk with Audi's - i'm 34 and have only just joined Team Audi!

Anyhoo, I think a flat bottomed steering wheel would look lovely alongside your cracking interior.

Like others i'm not so keen on the single din or white wheels, the mileage I do i'd be out each night cleaning the wheels if mine were white LOL.

I am very VERY keen to see what your red calipers look like in a side on daylight pic. I'm about to buy a pot of red to don mine.

and a reply to the headunit. Iv had an after marker speaker upgrade done in the the whole car front fill, rear fill etc. The headunit in this picture is a competition level pioneer p88 rs 2. wht the hell it goes with my dials=D, I appreciate all your comments both positive and negative. thanks

fair enough but Pioneer do loads of great units and all of their recent systems have the ability to set the backlight and buttons to a range of colours, my pioneer unit in the car matches the red dials i have but i can set it to white which matches the dials you have in the newer A3s
(sorry for the crap quality... i must get a proper camera to take pics with and not the iphone)

290cf984.jpg

Hey there helifella thanks for your feedback, i actually wanted a flat bottomed steering wheel when i purchased the car however the audi exclusive interior means i have red stitching on the gear knob and the steering wheel instead of the regular stuff and that means the normal round s line steering wheel supersedes anything extra like a flat bottomed steering wheel. Pics of the red calipers will be up in the next few days after my photo shoot, maybe il change your mind on the wheels too!=) many thanks

itwasentme187 thanks for your reply, regarding the single din headunit, i purposely bought it as it has the best features for an optimal sound experience. Double din head units are not really known in the world of car audio as they are less about sound quality and more about what they can offer in terms of tv, dvd, navi etc. il put up some more shots of the interior so maybe you might like it some more=D

Good God fella; what the hell did ya do to those alloys??? Get them dipped in caustic soda quick!!

To be frank with you, i dont know how you can judge my alloys on a picture like that, you can have your opinion but without clear pictures dont know how u came up with that conclusion mate. Like iv alredi poste once the photoshoot pics are up feel free to leave all your negative comments