Have a look at these...

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
Thought you guys might like a glance at these photoshopped and tweaked A3's.....

Not my poison, but maybe yours...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Audi-A3-front_0800.jpg

Audi-A3-street_800.jpg

All way OTT!

The wheels on the last pic are nice though.

Not bad!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

the exhausts, rear lights and perhaps the spoiler too are ott

otherwise looks ace- I want one!!

For on the track spot on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

On the rood may be a little ott

What about the wheels? First ones? Second's are the Sportec Mono 10 and last ones similar to BBS racing version, but what about first ones?

They are the Nuvolari wheels.

They are available now.

nuvolari02.jpg

Let them drive past my house with exhausts like that...
Their pretty paint won't look so good after I've peppered it with gravel.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Yours,sick to the back teeth of loud exhausts on cars,especially the little speeding **** up the road with the crap Polo that sounds like a touring car,who I'm going to ****** punch the proverbial out of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif

Bluddy good looking cars tho!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

Personally I prefer the standard A3. I don't think the A3 is the right car for 'boy racers'.

[ QUOTE ]
Where can you buy the Nuvolari wheels????????

[/ QUOTE ]

try usual suspects eg ebay/rochford etc. ive seen a pic where a guy put them on his a4. trouble is the replicas are not so dished etc and have a strange finish which stands out too much and looked tame in comparison to pics above so didn`t like them