Bluetooth retrofit kit

8385HJ

Reaction score
I have bought a retrofit kit off ebay for a genuine Audi RNSE bluetooth including the module,loom,microphone and antenna. The loom is plug and play from what i can see but there is a connector that i have not a clue where it goes anyone one who can shed light on this would be a great help. Also anyone in manchester that can code it for me? i have looked through the search and have come across the retrofit thread but i cant see where this wire goes. i have circled the connector in red that i am talking about.

The module is the folllowing : 8P1 862 335 (software version 0650) (How do i check what software version i have on my RNSE?) is it the right one?

ScreenShot2012-01-26at134245.jpg

Thanks

Hussayn

The connector in question is the microphone plug, see the similair connector on the microphone? The loom unravels and the microhone loom works the way up the passenger A-pillar and plugs into the microphone which will be plugged into the microphone location on the interior light trim.

Can't remember off the top of my head but on RNS-E click on 'Car' then 'Version' then it'll come up...

The connector in question is the microphone plug, see the similair connector on the microphone?

Can't remember off the top of my head but on RNS-E click on 'Car' then 'Version' then it'll come up...

Thanks mate appreciate it, i will have a check now what version it is, how do i upgrade to the 0650 version?

I have one of these to sell if anyone is interested but minus the Mic and loom which NHN informs me will cost £50, I bought to do the retrofit but got impatient and went aftermarket - delivered for £100 which is what I paid for it :)

Download appropiate update files and burn to CD and stick in the RNS-E and it'll update automatically.

Can't remember the download link but PM me your email address and I'll email you the files tonight when I get home.

Message sent thanks mate

Will i still be able to use the 2009 Nav DVD maps with the new version?