exhaust...

ilim

Reaction score
Hello, quick question....

is there any full 3inch turbo backs avaiable for the s3?

ilim

Hey Ilim, I have the Blueflame full 3" TBE on my S3 and it's fab! Love it to bits, ..it doesn't sound anything like the TBE's we're used to on our previous VXR's (I had both the Remus and Scorpion TBE's and these were forever popping and banging all over the shop, lol!). All performance exhausts on the S3 will sound much more subtle in comparison, but I love the deep throaty burble of the Blueflame. :wub: xx

Alright ilim
There is the milltek as well which is pretty deep
I'll prob have mine up for sale in the next couple weeks if your interested (mines a 3 door)

I am narrowing down to Supersprint or Milltek Sport, just not sure how "loud" the Supersprint is compare to Milltek's Resionated setup
and is the Supersprint worthwhile...
P.S.. I prefer the "quieter" setup... so Milltek is leading now...

Last edited:
Are Milltek making full 3" pipes from the cat back now, guys? I thought their cat back sections were only 2.75" diameter, but I could well be wrong! :wub: xx

Keep it clean people lol :p

Paolo, you're obviously the one with his mind in the gutter here, ..to even suggest that I meant something dirty, ..well frankly I'm shocked, to say the least, lol! :ohmy: :wub: xx

Paullie, may i take this opportunity to whole heartily apologise, i would never suggest that you meant anything dirty by the massive 3 inch comment laugh, i was just just making sure no one would twist my very very innocent comment..... maybe :p :ninja: haha

Hey Ilim, I have the Blueflame full 3" TBE on my S3 and it's fab! Love it to bits, ..it doesn't sound anything like the TBE's we're used to on our previous VXR's (I had both the Remus and Scorpion TBE's and these were forever popping and banging all over the shop, lol!). All performance exhausts on the S3 will sound much more subtle in comparison, but I love the deep throaty burble of the Blueflame. :wub: xx

Do u still get pops and bangs with the s3 exhausts..

Alright ilim
There is the milltek as well which is pretty deep
I'll prob have mine up for sale in the next couple weeks if your interested (mines a 3 door)

if the price and the condition is good, why not?

Is there any fotos kicking about of the tail pipes?

the back box is about year old and the down pipe is about 6 months old, my car is very well looked after so it should be mint, i should be under the car at the weekend at some point so ill have a good look, will have a think about the price as id be interested in an exhaust swap + cash

3ade4229.jpg

Sounds like a nice offer but im will to keep my exhaust for future.. but if u make a good deal pal this could change.. let me know..

ilim

the back box is about year old and the down pipe is about 6 months old, my car is very well looked after so it should be mint, i should be under the car at the weekend at some point so ill have a good look, will have a think about the price as id be interested in an exhaust swap + cash

3ade4229.jpg

fair play, wish i had haha, ill see if i can source one and ill let you know, roughly where you based as the exhaust system isn't a small thing to ship about?

fair play, wish i had haha, ill see if i can source one and ill let you know, roughly where you based as the exhaust system isn't a small thing to ship about?

Good Old and dull Aberdeen :drag:

wow couldn't get much further away lol, will have to check into delivery as well lol, leave it with me, see what i can do