A3 2.0TDI servicing costs

funkycat

Reaction score
Hey up folks

1st service on my 2.0TDI is approaching, any one got an idea of cost? I'm in the South West/Glos/Bristol area, anyone had a some good deals from the dealers in my area?

Funkycat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey up folks

1st service on my 2.0TDI is approaching, any one got an idea of cost? I'm in the South West/Glos/Bristol area, anyone had a some good deals from the dealers in my area?

[/ QUOTE ]

check this link, and think it works out at around £200 give or take.

http://www.audi.co.uk/acs/fleetdata_policies/fleetdata.jsp?data=smr

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey up folks

[/ QUOTE ]

check this link, and think it works out at around £200 give or take.

http://www.audi.co.uk/acs/fleetdata_policies/fleetdata.jsp?data=smr

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW: Can one of you computer guru's help me out on this one as I can no longer access it since going windows XP pro. 'Macros are disabled as they are not signed and your security level is high'

Even after changing my internet security levels to low, It still states they're high, what gives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Japper, sounds to me as though it's the security settings in Excel that's preventing you from opening the Excel file, not settings from IE.

Instructions for Excel 2002 (aka XP) are as follows (although I'm sure earlier/later versions are similar)

Open up Excel, click Tools > Options > Then click the Security tab and then the Macro Security button. I'd recommend setting the security to Medium for this purpose as it will then ask you if you want to enable/disable macro's on a an individual file basis.

HTH

Ben

[ QUOTE ]
Japper, sounds to me as though it's the security settings in Excel that's preventing you from opening the Excel file, not settings from IE.

Instructions for Excel 2002 (aka XP) are as follows (although I'm sure earlier/later versions are similar)

Open up Excel, click Tools > Options > Then click the Security tab and then the Macro Security button. I'd recommend setting the security to Medium for this purpose as it will then ask you if you want to enable/disable macro's on a an individual file basis.

HTH

Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers chimmo, your a star /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

God, I love this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

No worries mate, I know bu99er all about cars so I guess it's the least i can do helping out with the computer bits and pieces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif