Looking for fitting instructions

shariain

Reaction score
Website
www.barshargsd.com
Hi I'm looking for fitting instructions for this part 8e0 051 445 to a symphony radio on a 2004 a3 3.2.

Don't know if these would be available via Elsawin.

Thanks

Audi iPod cable?

Is your stereo head unit single din or double din? I think theirs different cables so if you have a single din symphony you need to ask Audi for a single din unit..

Last edited:
What is that part ? Can't find it in ETKA

The part number is 8e0 051 445 this is for the lead and the iPod kit is 8e0 051 444a or 8e0 051 444b one of the kits comes with a 12pin plug and that is for gen2 radios and as I have a gen1 radio I need the 20pin cable from what Audi told me but they cant give me the fitting instructions unless I buy the full kit @£105 but the cable only costs £17 and that's all I need.

What I don't get the kit is £105 but the power cable costs £17 and the iPod control unit £64 so where does the extra come from.

Last edited:
Thats dealer price my friend lol -

&

i have the actual Audi fitting instructions mate, so if you could give me your email address i can attach an email to you, because its a PDF file

&

the following link a member of another forum has fitted it in, with a picture step by step guide

AUDI OEM ipod adapter install..>> - AudiWorld Forums

Last edited: