2003 Audi A4 (8P) Facelift

jayorme

Reaction score
Hi,

Just picked up my 2003 Pre facelift Audi A3 in Lava Grey.

Love it to bits as its also got a one off leather trim in Red/Orange and Black

I'm popping a cherished plate on the car so looking to fit a Facelift S-Line Front/Rear Bumpers to hide the year

I've completed a lot of searches but some say I need to change the bonnet/headlamps and others say just the bumper is fine

Can anyone confirm what changes I would need to make to a 2003 A3 (8P) and if some s line bumpers would fit which years would
I need to look at as there lots on Ebay?

Cheers
Jay

Try doing a search as this has been asked many times.

You'll need to change the bonnet and bumper - no need to change headlamps.

Have done it in my thread linked below.

Can't believe how much this question pops up! I even asked myself a while ago. As above but after 2008 they changed to 8P3 which requires almost a complete front end. 8P2 S line front end is the best option IMO, but depends on budget and availability.

Can't believe how much this question pops up! I even asked myself a while ago. As above but after 2008 they changed to 8P3 which requires almost a complete front end. 8P2 S line front end is the best option IMO, but depends on budget and availability.

Almost a complete front end? Lol

Done this my self 54 plate bumper bonnet grill is all thats needed and well worth it cost me about £650 parts,fitted,sprayed ebay is your friend for this stick to 06 bumper then your safe

You need to expand on your request mate, as in which year facelift you would like to fit.

Due to looking like a may need to replace my Turbo I'm now looking at the cheapest option. There was a 2005 S Line Front/Back Bumper on Ebay last night and it went for almost £700! I did notice a 54 facelift bumper (big grill with bumper moulds) for only £100 with fogs/Grill Etc. Looks like I'll be getting a bonnet and going this route for the next few months.

Cheers
Jay