s5 chrome mirrors, would they fit on a3?

snoopi

Reaction score
hi,

would 2009 s5 chrome mirrors fit straight on a 2008 a3 s line , or would i need to change anything? ive got a link to it which i bought for £150, is this price ok for these?

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

don't think they will mate , there should be loads of S3 mirrors on ebay there usually is but beware when buying stuff like this as there has been a shed load of high end car thefts , if not the whole car just the mirrors so they can be sold on ebay so there is a good chance that a set of mirrors could be off a members car on here as loads have been stolen , just letting you know buddy

Should do if they're both the 'dumbo' style. My Black mirrors are A5 ones. Can't remember the part number, but they were the same for both models. Was a straight swap.

don't think they will mate , there should be loads of S3 mirrors on ebay there usually is but beware when buying stuff like this as there has been a shed load of high end car thefts , if not the whole car just the mirrors so they can be sold on ebay so there is a good chance that a set of mirrors could be off a members car on here as loads have been stolen , just letting you know buddy

I know what you mean, hope these arent stolen and i park my car outside and not in garage so abit worrying.

Ive got one more question, is there any info on here or another site to show me how to fit these on, my sidemirrors atm are standard with no lights so im thinking i would need to connect some wireing?

yes i think they are same, its got a nice curve (looks sporty)