s3 cop car

Gavin0478

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
just watching police intercepters on ch5*+1 and there was a facelift white s3 unmarked car..... strobes in the foglights. looked like an 11 reg

black??????????? i said white......... is it a michael jackson car.....

its cid so it dont matter if its black or white!!!

This is the problem, you never know when an undercover copper is near you! I was having a go with a Octavia VRS on the M25 once when all of a sudden I see flashing lights behind me, turns out it was an undercover copper! I swiftly moved to the side and he passed on, totally crap my pants though would have been an instant ban.

Tell tail give aways that i've spotted on unmarked VRS's, A4 Avant, V50's & V70's, Focus ST's & Jag XK's

Usually but not always have stubby roof aerials, additional small black boxes near rear head restraints which light up red / blue!, a second rear view mirror on the windscreen and a smaller wing mirror above nearside wing mirror.

I've noticed a lot of forces are choosing Audi's of varying flavours recently too.

My local police force has two brand new Q7's... talk about budget cuts. They should all be driving VXR's or something.

Strathclyde police had a Q7 that they seized though the Scottish D.E.A that was until it was constantly under attack from the criminals that they took it off of. This is how they are getting the majority of there high end cars you don't think they have the common sense to buy something as good as they have.

@Gavin - any idea which episode this was?

Manufacturers often loan forces cars like this. We have a Police car "show" where i live once a year where all the top brass come to look at whats on offer, rather funny this year as they were all bombing round town test driving full jam sandwich kitted Smart carsi

another tell tail is they are always very low cause of all the safety equipment they have to have in the boot, we have an M5 with armed officers doing regular patrols and it looks like its been dubbed haha

Ours up here have GB badges on the back bumper to disguise the camera....tbh not all traffic officers are bad. We've made friends with quite a few and even run our tuning modules on their own cars. We get given tips on where we can speed on the A1!! I have to say though these days I've become much more cautious.....friend TO pulled me in our tuned Leon few years ago after I'd over taken him my heart was in my mouth until I realised who it was lol