audi a3 s line 170 auto 2006 model

BUNZ11

Reaction score
[h=2]audi a3 s line 170 auto 2006 model[/h]
hello i bought my audi a3 s line 170 auto 2006 model in september, i never purcahsed it from an audi garage and obviosuly because of its age it hasnt no warrantly left, i was thinking of buying audi warranty as parts would be very exspensive if things went wrong, can anyone give me any advice or opinion on what i should do? and also has anyone ever had or known anyone to have trouble with this spec? thankyou joe.

in my opinion your better off getting a warranty from someone like warranty direct, Audi warranty is very expensive to buy

S tronic box needs an oil and filter change at 40k

Contact Audi UK with your reg number to see if your car is affected by the injector recall

Warranty Direct, tried and tested many times, only once have i had a problem. I was eventually paid out for the flywheel, they tried to tell me that the wear and tear claim period was 90 days, when it was only 30. A quick listen to my initial phone call when i took the policy out proved that i was right and they were wrong.

£50 excess per claim, my SB is under warranty with them for 13 months at a cost of £320 (that's for the highest level of cover they do).

injector recall.. could you give me abit money on that please? and mines done 52k has full audi service so would like to say thats bin done but will check, thanks for the adive, joe

and aiden is warranty direct worth doing then? has there bin many cases of these automatic engines braking because there very exspensive so would like to think not much would go wrong!