Time for engine upgrades.. :p

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
May just be me but got very excited at getting home and seeing this waiting for me... (sorry if this seems a bit sad)

352e06cb.jpg

---

On my old 1.6 Technik I was never really interested in any major changes to the engine. Now I have my new BE the mod bug has finally hit (after experiencing my mates heavily modified 300+bhp TT).

I'm not going to major but would like to hit the 240bhp mark. I'm currently on 160bhp.

In prep for my trip to REVO HQ for my stage 1 I have purchased these little beauties:

7d6d1c3b.jpg

---

3600fbd3.jpg

Carbonio Air intake
Awesome - Carbonio Intake 2.0TSI

---

97bd13fc.jpg

Forge SHORT shift kit

---

60d3b586.jpg

Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert

---

Fitting it all on Friday afternoon and can't wait :p

Reactions: Paullie and Kelza
Woohoo, lovely little stash of bits there! Don't ever consider yourself sad when getting excited about modding, ..it IS exciting, especially when taking your car out for the first time after everything gets fitted. Enjoy and don't forget to report back on all the bits you've added. That Carbonio intake looks the biz!!! :wub: xx

Woohoo, lovely little stash of bits there! Don't ever consider yourself sad when getting excited about modding, ..it IS exciting, especially when taking your car out for the first time after everything gets fitted. Enjoy and don't forget to report back on all the bits you've added. That Carbonio intake looks the biz!!! :wub: xx

Thanks Paulie :)

Yeaaa gonna take pics when I'm doing it. Plus a video of the intake. The sound it makes is unreal :) Plus it's carbon fibre which helps with future plans. Stage 2 Carbonio system, plus my mate with the TT owns an automotive Carbon Fibre company so the engine bay is all going Carbon :p

Thanks Paulie :)

Yeaaa gonna take pics when I'm doing it. Plus a video of the intake. The sound it makes is unreal :) Plus it's carbon fibre which helps with future plans. Stage 2 Carbonio system, plus my mate with the TT owns an automotive Carbon Fibre company so the engine bay is all going Carbon :p

Hehe, excellent! It's good to have mates who are handy with CF fabrications. My mate Darren did my carbon mirror covers for me, ..I just love the stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of your car. :wub: xx