Front end mods - opinions please :)

You can break some of the clips on the chrome trim and it still goes back no problem
2.jpg

3.jpg

I did see the carbon fibre but they look more satiny black to me on the updated pic you posted, thought they must be different. Sorry, hope I didn't offend :(
Lol I didn't mean that in a sarcastic way lol , from a distance they just look black but when your up close you can see they are carbon , it's all love on Audi-sport :)

I think it would look much better with silver indicator bulbs and no yellow fogs!
I think that's half the issue.

Oh good, I'm glad - would be really gutted if i'd got on the wrong side of one of the people I'm shamelessly copying!! lol
Yeh I really do like it here. Don't we have any merch like TTOC do - our house is emblazoned with their magnets, keyrings, cups, gym bags - not forgetting t-shirts and magazines lol - I want my own merch! lol

Oh good, I'm glad - would be really gutted if i'd got on the wrong side of one of the people I'm shamelessly copying!! lol
Yeh I really do like it here. Don't we have any merch like TTOC do - our house is emblazoned with their magnets, keyrings, cups, gym bags - not forgetting t-shirts and magazines lol - I want my own merch! lol
no we don't all we have got is window stickers , there was talk about more merch but nothing happened that i know of shame really

love a window sticker or was it im a window licker either way i have mine displayed never seen another member with any on there car hmmm i get it there not oem enough nurse is it time

246837_2175856718498_1309235263_32626748_4009161_n.jpg

this is my split grill, have played a bit with it, one day the front end swap will be done (still saving up lol)

Nice colour that, what is it? Any more photo of the front end? Is it painted gloss black on the grilles & centre of bumper?

Well guys, I've ordered my plain black gloss vinyl to wrap the wing mirrors, got me cans of primer, paint & laquer at the ready for the grille trims & front and back ring, then me and the hubs are off to Awesome next weekend to get the lowering springs & LCR splitter.
I've also got my zentrum plate surrounds squirreled away now, so its all go! haha

Just wanna say a big thanks for all your input on my first post!!
I am sticking to my split grille family roots LOL and now I just can't wait to get it all done!!

:wub:

Reactions: Paullie
Still not sure its better, just different.
scratch_head.gif

DSC04651a.jpg

DSC04651tiblq.jpg

Oh and who can spot what's missing from my car in this photo? :)
Yeah, Grey. Same as you, I cant justify the £ or hassel swapping to an S line front end at the moment. I quite like the split grille in a different way to liking the S line front end. I've always though it kinda suits the shape of the car anyway!

DSC04974A.jpg

Hi @TimG, just wanted to say you had a great looking a3 there. I've currently got a similar shape a3 now and would love to know what alloys they are. They just suit the car so well and would love to have these on my a3 one day . I understand this is like 2 years later to post lol. Cheers