adding parking assit to 2011 a3 for navigation plus?

koray

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I want to activate parking assit on navigation plus. I have rear park senors that only gives sound signal. Can i find front sensors and parking assit module to activate parking assit on navigation plus. Do any one know part numbers and where can i buy them from internet.

thank you all.
koray

you would really need a new front bumper to do it properly, the 4 sensors, loom & the 4 channel pdc module. I'm on my touchpad at moment but will try get part numbers. You might be able to get parts on ebay but may be quite rare.

I want to activate parking assit on navigation plus. I have rear park senors that only gives sound signal. Can i find front sensors and parking assit module to activate parking assit on navigation plus.

If you do a search on the forum for OPS it should show my thread.

i made some research on internet.. kufatec is the best but its price expensive.. i think it as last choice..

I found this on ebay. its price is cheap. cant i make this mod with lower price like this parts. is kufatec only solution.

03 04 02 Audi A6 parking aid assist control module 8z0919283 | eBay

I am wondering about front bumper. I found a place that applying kufatec, they said that there are no need to change bumper. There are parts that holding sensors on grid, the other two by drilling bumper. you can see the picture at the link. But my bumpers grids internal are not big as the picture. so i am wondering.. and theri price is high too.

Audi Park Sensörü - Ön Tampon -ORJİNAL - Komple Set ve Oto Ses Sistemleri sahibinden.com'da - 65362540